2,379 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar leading hotels of the world limanaki fish fish restaurant kids club junior suites sea view sea water kids pool amazing hotel five star hotel private beach four seasons half board special thanks family holiday
Reviewed September 11, 2018

The hotel was perfect.The room with sea view was perfect for usThe kids club was wonderfull, my kids enjoy so much.The food is so delicise...One of the best hotels i had travel to.The member of the hotel were so nice....

Room tip: The room with sea view was perfect for us
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Georgesdan,
Many thanks for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor.
I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and above all that your children had a fantastic time. Actually, our Pelican Kids’ Club is a heaven for our young guests, with indoor and outdoor activities, while the Kids’ Pool with the slides is the best attraction for them. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquility of our beach and lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
It is rewarding to know our team has fulfilled your expectations. As I always do, I will share your comments about our delicious food with our Executive Chef and his brigade.
I am indeed very glad that you liked the sea view from our sea view rooms and junior suites. All of these room types have an unobstructed and stunning view of the Mediterranean Sea, combined with the 4,000m2 immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Great experience overall. We booked 2 rooms though LHW asking for top floor and connected rooms in the far-end of the building. We got all 3 requests satisfied as well as an early check-in. The staff was very friendly. We also got a few neat gifts over the course of our stay and a some fruit, local sweets every day. Taxis booked on time. Excellent restaurants, a good breakfast with a variety of food options. Good beach and sea access as well as swimming pools. Good gym facilities. To sum up - everything one needs for a good stress-free vacation.

The only negative moment is that not all of the staff at the reception is well-organised, however that was a minor moment and did not cause us any significant difficulties.

Easily a 5/5.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Tyakos,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Amathus Beach Hotel on TripAdvisor and for awarding us top marks. Your support is greatly appreciated.
I am delighted you had such a pleasant stay and found the hotel’s facilities to your liking. All of our personnel go out of their way in order to comply with our guests’ special requests and needs so as to make their stay most pleasant and comfortable. I can assure you that I will share your excellent comments with my brilliant team. it is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated the complimentary early check-in. Subject to availability, it is our standard policy to offer complimentary early check in and late check.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we, the entire team of the Amathus look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Amathus in the very near future for another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Amazing vacation and the hotel added quite a lot!

Many activities for the kids, delicious food, great beach and pools, friendly staff, clean with very effective maid service - highly recommended!

Good location, nice decor, easily accessible

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank LordW

Dear LordW,
Thank you ever so much for posting such an excellent review on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel and how highly you appreciated the food, the facilities but also the friendliness of our personnel. I will share your kind feedback with my brilliant team and I am sure they will be thrilled with your comments.
I am glad that you appreciated the food quality of all of our restaurants, as well as our new Pelican Kids’ Club which is a heaven for our young guests.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus again very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit the Amathus once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel and it was fantastic, the staff are brilliant, the hotel is immaculate and the food is amazing. Nothing is too much trouble and the facilities are brilliant.
If you want to venture out there were nice traditional restaurants within walking distance and it’s really easy to get the bus to the port or the shopping mall.
I would recommend this hotel and we hope to go back soon

1  Thank Cw1696

Dear Cw1696,
Thank you so much for your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I was really pleased to read that we met your expectations in terms of the facilities and most importantly the service we provided you with. As I always do, I will share your kind words with my brilliant team who make this all happen.
I look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please contact me directly at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com when planning your next visit to Cyprus.
My best wishes

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

1. Top class hotel
2. Rooms there are comfortable and very very clean like all the hotel places with a spectacular sea view !
3. Communication is excellent with all the employees
4. Big menu for breakfast (you have many choices)
5. Fast + good room service
6. Parking
7. Few meters from the sea , you can take a walk morning or evening
8. organized beautiful beach
9. Good restaurants inside the hotel
10. Nice and big swimming pool

Definitely i will be back !!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear nikolas m,
Many thanks for your wonderful review on TripAdviisor following your stay at the Amathus.
I was very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, and that our personnel was able to contribute to a memorable experience for you. I will pass your positive and encouraging comments to my great team. It's nice that you have made the best move by choosing the Amathus Beach Hotel for your holidays.
I am delighted that you will definitely be back and I hope we will soon have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to our hotel.
Andreas D. Georgiou