2,381 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar leading hotels of the world limanaki fish fish restaurant kids club junior suites sea view sea water kids pool amazing hotel five star hotel private beach four seasons half board family holiday public areas
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Amazing vacation and the hotel added quite a lot!

Many activities for the kids, delicious food, great beach and pools, friendly staff, clean with very effective maid service - highly recommended!

Good location, nice decor, easily accessible

1  Thank LordW
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear LordW,
Thank you ever so much for posting such an excellent review on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel and how highly you appreciated the food, the facilities but also the friendliness of our personnel. I will share your kind feedback with my brilliant team and I am sure they will be thrilled with your comments.
I am glad that you appreciated the food quality of all of our restaurants, as well as our new Pelican Kids’ Club which is a heaven for our young guests.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus again very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit the Amathus once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel and it was fantastic, the staff are brilliant, the hotel is immaculate and the food is amazing. Nothing is too much trouble and the facilities are brilliant.
If you want to venture out there were nice traditional restaurants within walking distance and it’s really easy to get the bus to the port or the shopping mall.
I would recommend this hotel and we hope to go back soon

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Cw1696

Dear Cw1696,
Thank you so much for your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I was really pleased to read that we met your expectations in terms of the facilities and most importantly the service we provided you with. As I always do, I will share your kind words with my brilliant team who make this all happen.
I look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please contact me directly at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com when planning your next visit to Cyprus.
My best wishes

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

1. Top class hotel
2. Rooms there are comfortable and very very clean like all the hotel places with a spectacular sea view !
3. Communication is excellent with all the employees
4. Big menu for breakfast (you have many choices)
5. Fast + good room service
6. Parking
7. Few meters from the sea , you can take a walk morning or evening
8. organized beautiful beach
9. Good restaurants inside the hotel
10. Nice and big swimming pool

Definitely i will be back !!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear nikolas m,
Many thanks for your wonderful review on TripAdviisor following your stay at the Amathus.
I was very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, and that our personnel was able to contribute to a memorable experience for you. I will pass your positive and encouraging comments to my great team. It's nice that you have made the best move by choosing the Amathus Beach Hotel for your holidays.
I am delighted that you will definitely be back and I hope we will soon have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to our hotel.
Kind regards,
Andreas D. Georgiou
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Reviewed September 2, 2018

My choice in Limassol in August was the Amathus Beach Hotel, Member of ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’ and a vacationer’s paradise. I recently spent 4 fabulous nights out here.

It is situated right on the coast, close to the heart of Limassol’s highlighted tourist area. A stylish and tranquil hotel with something for the whole family.

You will be impressed from the moment you set foot inside. My check-in was quick and efficient. The reception took care of the luggage which I found when I got to the room and was warmly welcomed and offered a refreshing drink.

The Sea-view Suite
My superior sea view room was quite spacious and elegantly designed with a comfortable king-size bed. It was nicely decorated but what stands out in these suites is the view of the tropical gardens and beach. The green surroundings and the natural light flooding in the room made me feel relaxed.

The desk is conveniently located and I used it a lot, while the USB charging ports proved handy just as the room’s lighting controlled buttons from each side of the bed. The closet was large with lots of storage, big drawers, coffee/tea facilities, and a fully stocked mini fridge. And all these, with an exceptional housekeeping service. The staff were all friendly and always with a good word and ready to help.

Complimentary Treat
A bowl of seasonal fruit was the complimentary treat the first day and another one before checking-out.

Bathroom
An average in size bathroom with modern bathtub and a tropical rain shower head, fluffy towels and my favourite Etro brand toiletries. Of course slippers and robes.

Garden
The hotel provides separate space for families with children and at the same time ensures the tranquillity for its adult guests. Sun-loungers have plenty of space between them, and the tropical garden is astonishing with one word.

The Beach
The sandy beach is really beautiful especially when calm.
I did not use any of the outdoor pools, only the indoor one which is a seawater pool and simply stunning.

The sandy family area by the beach is equipped with beach toys and another one that combines waterpark-style children’s pool. The Kid’s club program is rich in activities and very popular.

Breakfast
Guests have the choice of two restaurants. Their interactive show-case Kalypso-all-day-restaurant, but I was pleasantly surprised to have my breakfast at the Cyan restaurant, open for all guests and children above fourteen years of age. The choices however in both restaurants will make your day!

The Kalypso Gardens Restaurant
Kalypso is very popular with guests. An all-day-restaurant with a numerous choice of international and local food of exquisite tastes and excellent presentations.

The Grill Room
The restaurant assures to satisfy the most discerning taste palate. My own experience was once again one to remember. Look out for my exclusive review under the restaurant's name.

All in all, the Amathus Beach Hotel is the perfect choice for travellers seeking the ultimate in serene tranquillity. The staff were all very delightful and helpful. Check their packages…highly recommended booking half or full-board! If you ever stay at this amazing family friendly property, you will love it!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank greekcypriot2009
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear GreekCypriot2009,,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback following your stay at the Amathus.
Your fantastic review describes what we strive for every day and it was pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our services and amenities. My team’s as well as my prime responsibility is to ensure our guests’ well-being at all times and we are continuously striving to succeed with this target. As I always do, I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future.
Thank you once again, and please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We checked out today from the Amathus after spending 7 full days in the resort. Feeling rejuvenated, relaxed and looking forward to coming back next year :) Kids enjoyed everything from the swimming pool to the beach to the Pelican Club, and kids evening events especially the astronomy night. We enjoyed the colours..sand, shades of blue, shades of green. So relaxing! Service was excellent, staff professional and genuine, exceptional check out at 4 Pm made our day! Buffet healthy choices for children ( and for free) was a real plus.

As a small advice, 2 main things can be upgraded: the humidity smell off the carpets in the corridors, and the ventilation during the morning breakfast...

Thank you again for our memorable family stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Dear Z K,
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor of your recent visit to the Amathus.
I am delighted you chose the Amathus for a relaxing break with your family. It is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our facilities for children. Our Pelican Kids’ Club, offers a swimming pool entirely dedicated for the entertainment of our young guests, with slides, with its outdoor and indoor facilities. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquillity of our beach, adults' swimming pool and lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
I will share your kind comments with the team here and I am sure that your comments will boost their moral even more.
I thank you very much for your constructive comments that we always take into consideration, since this is the best tool to improve even further our services and amenities for the well being of our guests.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future for another memorable experience. Please contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Kind regards,