Londa Hotel(Limassol)
$172
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
$217
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

Ajax Hotel(Limassol)
$109
$167
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$255
Travelocity
2,297 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barleading hotels of the worldlimanaki fishfish restaurantkids clubsea viewjunior suiteamazing hotelindoor poolprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonsspecial thankshalf boardfamily holidaypublic areas
Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is amazing, perfect location, right on the beach with beautiful gardens and pools inside and outside with a great spa and restaurants. Service is impeccable with attention to details. I have yet to see a hotel in Cyprus that offers what this hotel does. i never wanted to leave!!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jo L,
Greetings from the Amathus and I thank you for taking your time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Amathus.
I was glad to read that you found the food great and the service and staff fantastic, while you describe the cleanliness of the hotel as wonderful.
I was naturally however saddened to read that you were underwhelmed by the entertainment program in our Kalypso Gardens Restaurant, and especially sorry to learn this after your stay. Our guests´ happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority. Therefore, I am sincerely sorry that I did not have the opportunity to have spoken with you during your stay so that you might give me more details on your comment and rating.
The issue of entertainment is something that we are still trying to find the “golden solution”, as unfortunately it is impossible to please all our guests’ tastes . For this year, we have brought a number of changes in the whole concept, offering every night a different program of entertainment with different group of singers and dancers.
Whenever there are fireworks from our neighboring hotels, we always inform our guests so that they are both aware of what is happening and, should they wish, to watch them from their room balcony. That’s what we have done last week, by placing a notice in all our hotel rooms that there would have been fireworks from a neighboring hotel. It was not a show carried out by our hotel.
Dear Jo L, I can assure you that the team and I will be working as hard as ever to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time with us. We are absolutely dedicated to ensuring that each and every detail of a stay is perfect, and to assist in any way that we can. We are, of course, always looking to improve our very high standards of service.
Always at your disposal,
Kind regards

Reviewed 1 week ago

There are lots of good things about the Amathus Beach and really I wouldn't disagree with many of the comments on here. The food is great, the service and the staff are fantastic - they can't do enough for you. Cleanliness is great too and again the house keeping staff are wonderful However ..... I do think there are some things that could be improved upon. Our biggest criticism and I appreciate this a personal taste "thing" is really around the evening entertainment both in terms of quality and volume. Firstly having duo's or groups that do the same thing each evening is not really variety and singing lots of cover versions (think Phoenix Nights) just isn't that great. There was one night when there was some dancing, which was better - and there was promise of a firework spectacular that lasted less than 5 minutes in 14 nights just isn't really up to scratch for this type of resort. The volume issue relates to the fact that you cannot escape it either - I appreciate that this is difficult to solve with a lack of space but when it is in the middle of the restaurant and loud it even makes it hard to have a dinner conversation. Overall this is a good hotel, but was spoilt for us by this - we ended up using half board at lunchtime and going out most evening which really seemed a bit of a pity.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Jo L
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The Amathus hotel I think is one of the best hotels in Cyprus. Excellent service and food.
Is the best place to come with your family they have people everywhare to look after the guests and your kids

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Criton T

Dear Criton T
Thank you very much for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Amathus..
At the Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, one of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much. It is only a pleasure for me to read that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience and a delight to share such ratings with them.
Many thanks once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

There is something slightly dated about his hotel but the staff manage to pull it all through. Service really is excellent, in all aspects, from check-in to pool and beach staff and the different restaurants and bar. It’s why we come back every year.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Figs_Olives

Dear Figs_Olives,
Greetings from the Amathus and many thanks for taking your time to post a review on TripAdvisor.
It is a real pleasure to know that you are among our repeat patrons. I am also very glad that you have enjoyed your recent stay your stay at the Amathus and most importantly that you were satisfied with our personnel. It means so very much to us that our guests feel so at home here and value my team as much as I do. As I always do, I will communicate your comments to my brilliant team who I am sure will be thrilled.
Since 2014, the Amathus, is under the same management as the nearby Four Seasons Hotel and since then, we are continuously upgrading the amenities of the Amathus and at the same time adding new facilities and services, with the aim to enhance our guests’ satisfaction and wellbeing.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back “home”. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com and I will take care of your reservation and stay at the Amathus.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have never written a tripadvisor review before, good or bad, but the Amathus really deserves one. Everything was exceptional, from the setting to the staff. I travelled with two young children and they loved every minute. They were so well catered for and yet somehow the hotel manages to maintain an air of luxury and calm whilst being very child and family friendly. The food is exceptional and the staff are wonderful. Thank you Amathus for a truly lovely holiday.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Tamara J

Dear Tamara J,
Thank you for your splendid review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the Amathus.
I feel honored that you have chosen our hotel to write your first review on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to read that you cannot fault the Hotel, while it is wonderful to know that your children have enjoyed every moment of their stay at the Amathus. I have shared your comments with all of my team here, who are absolutely thrilled that they made your stay with us so special. They work very hard to create unforgettable experiences, and to deliver a service which is exceptional, and so it is fantastic to know that they accomplished this.
We really do appreciate your wonderful review, and on behalf of the entire team here, would like to thank you for your very kind words.
I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Amathus again soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.
Warm Regards,