2,380 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar leading hotels of the world limanaki fish fish restaurant kids club junior suites sea view sea water kids pool amazing hotel five star hotel private beach four seasons half board family holiday public areas
Reviewed August 6, 2018

There are lots of good things about the Amathus Beach and really I wouldn't disagree with many of the comments on here. The food is great, the service and the staff are fantastic - they can't do enough for you. Cleanliness is great too and again the house keeping staff are wonderful However ..... I do think there are some things that could be improved upon. Our biggest criticism and I appreciate this a personal taste "thing" is really around the evening entertainment both in terms of quality and volume. Firstly having duo's or groups that do the same thing each evening is not really variety and singing lots of cover versions (think Phoenix Nights) just isn't that great. There was one night when there was some dancing, which was better - and there was promise of a firework spectacular that lasted less than 5 minutes in 14 nights just isn't really up to scratch for this type of resort. The volume issue relates to the fact that you cannot escape it either - I appreciate that this is difficult to solve with a lack of space but when it is in the middle of the restaurant and loud it even makes it hard to have a dinner conversation. Overall this is a good hotel, but was spoilt for us by this - we ended up using half board at lunchtime and going out most evening which really seemed a bit of a pity.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Jo L
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The Amathus hotel I think is one of the best hotels in Cyprus. Excellent service and food.
Is the best place to come with your family they have people everywhare to look after the guests and your kids

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank CritonT2
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Criton T
Thank you very much for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Amathus..
At the Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, one of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much. It is only a pleasure for me to read that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience and a delight to share such ratings with them.
Many thanks once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Kind regards,

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

There is something slightly dated about his hotel but the staff manage to pull it all through. Service really is excellent, in all aspects, from check-in to pool and beach staff and the different restaurants and bar. It’s why we come back every year.

1  Thank Figs_Olives

Dear Figs_Olives,
Greetings from the Amathus and many thanks for taking your time to post a review on TripAdvisor.
It is a real pleasure to know that you are among our repeat patrons. I am also very glad that you have enjoyed your recent stay your stay at the Amathus and most importantly that you were satisfied with our personnel. It means so very much to us that our guests feel so at home here and value my team as much as I do. As I always do, I will communicate your comments to my brilliant team who I am sure will be thrilled.
Since 2014, the Amathus, is under the same management as the nearby Four Seasons Hotel and since then, we are continuously upgrading the amenities of the Amathus and at the same time adding new facilities and services, with the aim to enhance our guests’ satisfaction and wellbeing.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back “home”. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com and I will take care of your reservation and stay at the Amathus.
Kind regards,

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I have never written a tripadvisor review before, good or bad, but the Amathus really deserves one. Everything was exceptional, from the setting to the staff. I travelled with two young children and they loved every minute. They were so well catered for and yet somehow the hotel manages to maintain an air of luxury and calm whilst being very child and family friendly. The food is exceptional and the staff are wonderful. Thank you Amathus for a truly lovely holiday.

2  Thank Tamara J
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Tamara J,
Thank you for your splendid review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the Amathus.
I feel honored that you have chosen our hotel to write your first review on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to read that you cannot fault the Hotel, while it is wonderful to know that your children have enjoyed every moment of their stay at the Amathus. I have shared your comments with all of my team here, who are absolutely thrilled that they made your stay with us so special. They work very hard to create unforgettable experiences, and to deliver a service which is exceptional, and so it is fantastic to know that they accomplished this.
We really do appreciate your wonderful review, and on behalf of the entire team here, would like to thank you for your very kind words.
I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Amathus again soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We came to this hotel for a two week break and have been completely blown away by it. From the moment we got to Pathos airport, the experience has been 5*. Travelling with two young children, we were relieved to be picked up at the airport, seamlessly and dropped off at the hotel to an extremely warm welcome. We were greeted with flowers (as it was our boys birthday) canapés and sparkling wine for us. The hotel staff, all of them from the manager to the room cleaners, go out of their way to help or offer a friendly hello. On the second day I asked at reception if there was anything they could do to make the kids sofa bed a bit more comfy and within an hour they had sorted a topper mattress. I cannot stress how good the service is here. There is also a great, great manager in the hotel restaurant who goes out of his way to say hello and talk to us and the kids love him, people like this make a holiday magical.
The kids club too deserves a mention as our kids were apprehensive to start with, having never been to one. They soon fell in love with it and now we can’t get them out. It has made our holiday extremely relaxing.
Oh, and the entertainment (especially David’s magic show- which my husband and myself could not stop laughing at) was fantastic! Every night there was something for the kids from magic shows, astronomy night (amazing), Lego robot building and bubble shows. Just brilliant!
Another point to mention is that the hotel is ever so clean and cared for.

I would recommend this hotel 100%. It has completely exceeded my expectations. I wish we could have this experience on every holiday.

Hopefully we will be back.

Thank you to ALL the Amathus beach hotel staff x

1  Thank danichurch33
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Dear Danichurch33,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback following your stay at the Amathus.
Your fantastic review describes what we strive for every day and it was pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our services and amenities. My team’s as well as my prime responsibility is to ensure our guests’ well-being at all times and we are constantly striving to succeed with this target. It is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed and as I always do, I will pass all of your kind praise on to my team.
Above all, I am really very glad that your children had a fantastic time in our new Pelican Kids’ Club, which is a heaven for our young guests. We have taken all measures so as to separate families with children from our adults’ guests, thus ensuring their own tranquility as well.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Kind regards