Londa Hotel(Limassol)
$261
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
$223
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

Ajax Hotel(Limassol)
$109
$167
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$256
$347
$159
$149
2,300 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barleading hotels of the worldlimanaki fishfish restaurantkids clubsea viewjunior suiteamazing hotelindoor poolprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonsspecial thankshalf boardfamily holidaypublic areas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There is something slightly dated about his hotel but the staff manage to pull it all through. Service really is excellent, in all aspects, from check-in to pool and beach staff and the different restaurants and bar. It’s why we come back every year.

1  Thank Figs_Olives
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Figs_Olives,
Greetings from the Amathus and many thanks for taking your time to post a review on TripAdvisor.
It is a real pleasure to know that you are among our repeat patrons. I am also very glad that you have enjoyed your recent stay your stay at the Amathus and most importantly that you were satisfied with our personnel. It means so very much to us that our guests feel so at home here and value my team as much as I do. As I always do, I will communicate your comments to my brilliant team who I am sure will be thrilled.
Since 2014, the Amathus, is under the same management as the nearby Four Seasons Hotel and since then, we are continuously upgrading the amenities of the Amathus and at the same time adding new facilities and services, with the aim to enhance our guests’ satisfaction and wellbeing.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back “home”. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com and I will take care of your reservation and stay at the Amathus.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have never written a tripadvisor review before, good or bad, but the Amathus really deserves one. Everything was exceptional, from the setting to the staff. I travelled with two young children and they loved every minute. They were so well catered for and yet somehow the hotel manages to maintain an air of luxury and calm whilst being very child and family friendly. The food is exceptional and the staff are wonderful. Thank you Amathus for a truly lovely holiday.

2  Thank Tamara J
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Tamara J,
Thank you for your splendid review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the Amathus.
I feel honored that you have chosen our hotel to write your first review on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to read that you cannot fault the Hotel, while it is wonderful to know that your children have enjoyed every moment of their stay at the Amathus. I have shared your comments with all of my team here, who are absolutely thrilled that they made your stay with us so special. They work very hard to create unforgettable experiences, and to deliver a service which is exceptional, and so it is fantastic to know that they accomplished this.
We really do appreciate your wonderful review, and on behalf of the entire team here, would like to thank you for your very kind words.
I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Amathus again soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to this hotel for a two week break and have been completely blown away by it. From the moment we got to Pathos airport, the experience has been 5*. Travelling with two young children, we were relieved to be picked up at the airport, seamlessly and dropped off at the hotel to an extremely warm welcome. We were greeted with flowers (as it was our boys birthday) canapés and sparkling wine for us. The hotel staff, all of them from the manager to the room cleaners, go out of their way to help or offer a friendly hello. On the second day I asked at reception if there was anything they could do to make the kids sofa bed a bit more comfy and within an hour they had sorted a topper mattress. I cannot stress how good the service is here. There is also a great, great manager in the hotel restaurant who goes out of his way to say hello and talk to us and the kids love him, people like this make a holiday magical.
The kids club too deserves a mention as our kids were apprehensive to start with, having never been to one. They soon fell in love with it and now we can’t get them out. It has made our holiday extremely relaxing.
Oh, and the entertainment (especially David’s magic show- which my husband and myself could not stop laughing at) was fantastic! Every night there was something for the kids from magic shows, astronomy night (amazing), Lego robot building and bubble shows. Just brilliant!
Another point to mention is that the hotel is ever so clean and cared for.

I would recommend this hotel 100%. It has completely exceeded my expectations. I wish we could have this experience on every holiday.

Hopefully we will be back.

Thank you to ALL the Amathus beach hotel staff x

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Danichurch33,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback following your stay at the Amathus.
Your fantastic review describes what we strive for every day and it was pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our services and amenities. My team’s as well as my prime responsibility is to ensure our guests’ well-being at all times and we are constantly striving to succeed with this target. It is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed and as I always do, I will pass all of your kind praise on to my team.
Above all, I am really very glad that your children had a fantastic time in our new Pelican Kids’ Club, which is a heaven for our young guests. We have taken all measures so as to separate families with children from our adults’ guests, thus ensuring their own tranquility as well.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful vacation in the Amathus Hotel. We stayed there for 5 nights with 2 kids (ages 4,6). The hotel is very kids friendly with slides in the pool, children club, Playground and special lunch and dinner for kids. The hotel surroundings are beautiful and green and the beach is very nice. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Dali030

Dear Dali030,
Thank you for sharing your excellent review.
It is wonderful that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Amathus and your high recommendation is most appreciated.
It is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our Pelican Kids’ Club which is a heaven for our young guests. Our Pelican Kids’ Club, offers a swimming pool entirely dedicated for the entertainment of our young guests, with slides, with outdoor and indoor facilities. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquility of our beach, adults' swimming pool and lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
We are indeed very fortunate to have 2,000 meters of sea frontage and 4,000m2 of immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens, so I was pleased to read that you enjoyed this benefit of our hotel.
I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Amathus soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are staying here for the second time. It was recommended by the ex-Le Meridien staff, when they closed in 2014. We were really happy to listen to them as we had last year our first visit, and right now is the second.
Kids club is 5 star plus! Kids pool is also. Kids pool is separated in between two different level, which is really genious if you have a small and a medium kid.
This is our favourite place in european beach hotel category!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sugarcanecinkota,
Dear guest,
I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
It fills me with great joy to learn that this was your second visit to us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to my staff.
Our Pelican Kids’ Club is very successful, offering a swimming pool entirely dedicated for the entertainment of our young guests, with slides, while its outdoor and indoor facilities have been enriched and upgraded. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquility of our beach and lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus Hotel for your next holidays to Cyprus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.
Best wishes,