2,380 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar leading hotels of the world limanaki fish fish restaurant kids club junior suites sea view sea water kids pool amazing hotel five star hotel private beach four seasons half board family holiday public areas
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We are staying here for the second time. It was recommended by the ex-Le Meridien staff, when they closed in 2014. We were really happy to listen to them as we had last year our first visit, and right now is the second.
Kids club is 5 star plus! Kids pool is also. Kids pool is separated in between two different level, which is really genious if you have a small and a medium kid.
This is our favourite place in european beach hotel category!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Dear sugarcanecinkota,
Dear guest,
I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
It fills me with great joy to learn that this was your second visit to us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to my staff.
Our Pelican Kids’ Club is very successful, offering a swimming pool entirely dedicated for the entertainment of our young guests, with slides, while its outdoor and indoor facilities have been enriched and upgraded. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquility of our beach and lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus Hotel for your next holidays to Cyprus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.
Best wishes,

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Just returned from a 5 day trip to the Amathus.

Staff so helpful and friendly, they couldn't do enough for you.
Food excellent, particularly in their FIsh restaurant on the Beach.
We had a junior suite which was really lovely.
Grounds beautiful, plenty of space even when fully occupied.
Will definitely return.

Best wishes to all
Mel and Nikki Corin

Room tip: Separate part of Hotel where there are suites and garden rooms with private pools
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Corin,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel. Your feedback is very important to us, especially from such faithful patrons as you!
I was really pleased to read that we met your expectations in terms of the facilities and most importantly the service we provided you with. I will be glad to share your rating with our personnel. For me personally it is a genuine pleasure to read about the memorable moments our team creates for our guests.
Also, many thanks for your great comments about the Limanaki Fish Restaurant. It offers to our guests a unique sensory experience with its expanded territory with an ocean-view, private beach-front tents as well as an upgraded menu with healthy local and international sea food delicacies.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon at the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus and I will personally take care of your reservation.
With kind regards,
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The hotel in my opinion îs the nices in Limassol
The room we rcv was renovated with a wonderful view
The service in the hotel can not be better it’s excellent
It’s our 3 time this year and we will come beak

Date of stay: April 2018
3  Thank moshep2016
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed a lovely holiday in a wonderful hotel beautifully looked after by the amazing staff (nothing too much trouble). The hotel is blessed with multiple beaches, pools and gardens which means you can always find a quiet spot to while away the day.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear PMCUK,
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I am indeed delighted that you had a lovely holiday at the Amathus finding it a great hotel with amazing staff. I shall take enormous pleasure to convey your comments to my brilliant team whom I know shall be thrilled.
It’s nice to know that you enjoyed our amenities, as well as our beaches. We are indeed very fortunate to have 2000 meters of sea frontage and 4,000m2 of immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens. Therefore, even when our hotel is fully booked, our guests can enjoy the luxury of space and privacy.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Amathus soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

A beAutiful calming place. Excellent atmosphere with very nice and stunning views. It’s no on the cheap side but for quality you have to pay.
Excellent place. Good restaurants, amazing fish tavern and very nice and helpful staff.

1  Thank Dr. Z. S

Dear Dr. Z.S,
Many thanks for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor.
I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is rewarding to know our team has fulfilled your expectations. As I always do, I will share your comments about our delicious food with our Executive Chef and his brigade.
I am indeed very glad that you liked the location of our hotel, offering unobstructed and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea, combined with the 4,000m2 immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Kind regards,