2,325 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barlimanaki fishleading hotels of the worldfish restaurantkids clubsea viewindoor pooljunior suiteamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonshalf boardspecial thankspublic areassun loungers
Reviewed January 6, 2018

A good international business hotel.
Some small adjustments needed to be five star standard tries very hard but misses in places, other areas very good.
Jacuzzi in suites need attention as don’t work as well as they should and pieces of plastic pipe in outlets look neither professional or meet five star standards.
Feel that for the prices charged everything should be in tip top condition.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ladylush33
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear LadyLush33,
Greetings from the Amathus, and thank you for taking your time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Amathus.
I am glad you found areas of our hotel to be very good. However, I regret I did not have the opportunity to have spoken with you during your stay so that you might give me more details on your feedback about our hotel is missing in places. To this end, please accept my sincere apologies.
In the meantime, please note that we have already removed the pieces of plastic pipe you mention on your review.
The team and I will be working as hard as ever to ensure that our guests have a wonderful and relaxing time with us. We are absolutely dedicated to ensuring that each and every detail of a stay is perfect, and to assist in any way that we can. We are, of course, always looking to improve our very high standards of service.
Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again the Amathus. I will personally take care of your reservation and ensure that everything during your stay will be to your entire satisfaction.
Wishing you a Prosperous New Year, full of Health, Joy and Happiness,

Reviewed January 3, 2018

We were two couples, we had booked suites, which were very nice. Unfortunately there was no hot water when we arrived, but we were upgraded to pool suites to make up for the inconvenience. The pool suites are excellent with a little plunge pool and a small private terrace. The only disadvantage is that there is no separate shower, only one over the tub, which is difficult for the elderly, as my husband proved by spectacularly slipping whilst getting out, and bringing down the large glass shower door, which shattered all over him! The hotel staff were excellent help after this accident. In all, despite this mishap, we were extremely pleased with our stay and would highly recommend the hotel, management and general staff

Room Tip: pool suite - expensive but very nice
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear Saftalenni,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Amathus.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and that you appreciated the upgrading of your room to a junior suite with private pool.
Unfortunately upon your arrival, we faced an unforeseen technical problem with the hot water in the hotel that was rectified within three hours.
I am terribly sorry for the accident your husband had while stepping out the bathtub and please accept my sincere apologies. A number of our rooms and junior suites provide a walk-in shower, instead of a bathtub. Therefore, I suggest, should you wish, on your next visit to the Amathus, to ask for a room with a walk-in shower.
I thank you for your thoughtful gesture to recommend our hotel, since for hotels, the word of mouth is the best marketing tool.
I really do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

The hotel and facilities are very good but what differentiates this hotel from other similar properties we’ve stayed in is the truly exceptional level of service provided by staff. We experienced their high levels of commitment every single day of our 6 day stay. I can recount numerous specific instances of exceptional service but suffice to say that staff here will go out of their way to please guests. And that’s what makes a great holiday experience.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear FM1London,
Thank you for your splendid review on TripAdvisor about the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I am happy you had such a lovely time and found the facilities and services of the Amathus very good.
We are very proud of our personnel at the Amathus and it is always motivating to receive such kind feedback as yours. The team constantly endeavour to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is gratifying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I am very pleased that they offered you exceptional service. As I always do, I will share your excellent comments with my brilliant team.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to your new Limassol home very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit out hotel once again.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

The Best Hotel. The staff is extra helpfull and polite. Their center of attention is the customers and they do everything in their power to make you feel at home!!! Perfect management!!! Perfect Spa!!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear Elina m,
Thank you so very much for your kind feedback following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel. I was really pleased to read your kind words and have passed them on to my great team at the hotel.
I am also glad that you liked our spectacular Spa. We strive to provide a variety of spa therapies and spa treatments to our sophisticated guests wishing to discover the art of relaxation and solace.
Please do come and stay with us again which I hope is very soon. Feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.
My best regards,

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Excellent service with great food. hotel very cosy with lovely Christmas decorations. felt very pampered. lovely seaviews from our room and the room was very warm. would definitely go back to this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Liana N,
I wish you a Prosperous New Year, full of Health, Joy and Happiness!
Thank you so much for your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel to celebrate Christmas festivities.
I was really pleased to read that we met your expectations in terms of the facilities and most importantly the service we provided you with. As I always do, I will share your kind words with my brilliant team who make this all happen.
I am very glad you plan to return to the Amathus, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please contact me directly at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com.