2,348 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar limanaki fish leading hotels of the world fish restaurant kids club sea view indoor pool junior suite amazing hotel private beach five star hotel four seasons half board special thanks public areas sun loungers
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

The Best Hotel. The staff is extra helpfull and polite. Their center of attention is the customers and they do everything in their power to make you feel at home!!! Perfect management!!! Perfect Spa!!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear Elina m,
Thank you so very much for your kind feedback following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel. I was really pleased to read your kind words and have passed them on to my great team at the hotel.
I am also glad that you liked our spectacular Spa. We strive to provide a variety of spa therapies and spa treatments to our sophisticated guests wishing to discover the art of relaxation and solace.
Please do come and stay with us again which I hope is very soon. Feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.
Wishing you a Prosperous New Year,
My best regards,

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Excellent service with great food. hotel very cosy with lovely Christmas decorations. felt very pampered. lovely seaviews from our room and the room was very warm. would definitely go back to this hotel.

Dear Liana N,
I wish you a Prosperous New Year, full of Health, Joy and Happiness!
Thank you so much for your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel to celebrate Christmas festivities.
I was really pleased to read that we met your expectations in terms of the facilities and most importantly the service we provided you with. As I always do, I will share your kind words with my brilliant team who make this all happen.
I am very glad you plan to return to the Amathus, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please contact me directly at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com.

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Amathus beach hotel Limassol, managers, employees and all your staff are fantastic. All your services, facilities and offers are extraordinary. It was a very relaxing vacation at the end of 2017 and an awesome new year eve gala 2018. To all travelers as an advise for you don’t hesitate to check in at Amathus hotel Limassol to discover a real experience. Coming back

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Tanios S,
Thank you ever so much for posting such an amazing review on TripAdvisor. It’s wonderful reading about your satisfaction.
Needless to say, I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and in particular that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with all my brilliant team.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I am glad you will soon be returning to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Wishing you once again a Prosperous New Year,

Reviewed December 31, 2017

If you want to stay where the room, the food, the service and ambience is excellent, then the Amathus Beach is for you. Even the cats are polite. They wear collars to show they are
part of the service.

Dear julialP6549JV,
Happy New Year! What a nice review! Thank you very much.
I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. As I always do, I can assure you that your feedback will be shared with all my staff.
For many years now, we are cooperating with a vet who is checking regularly the cats, adding on them a collar, thus ensuring that they are healthy at all times and at the same time they do not disturb our guests, as some of them are not fond of them.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

Excellent location, flawless staff, delicious breakfasts! Warm indoor swimming pool with sea water, sauna, jacuzzi... You will certainly enjoy your stay. Live music is almost every evening, the singers are so talented!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear Belovaolga93,
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit to of the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I am delighted that you found our sumptuous breakfast buffet delicious and the location of the Amathus excellent.
It is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated the service provided by our personnel as well as our sea water indoor pool. It is heated all year round between 27oC – 29oC and it opens on our spacious lawn gardens and beach. It is designed for aquafit exercise, while it offers the optimum conditions for both swimming & relaxation in a warm and bright environment.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you very soon to the Amathus Beach Hotel. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Wishing you a Prosperous New Year,