2,326 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barlimanaki fishleading hotels of the worldfish restaurantkids clubsea viewindoor pooljunior suiteamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonshalf boardspecial thankspublic areassun loungers
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Amathus beach hotel Limassol, managers, employees and all your staff are fantastic. All your services, facilities and offers are extraordinary. It was a very relaxing vacation at the end of 2017 and an awesome new year eve gala 2018. To all travelers as an advise for you don’t hesitate to check in at Amathus hotel Limassol to discover a real experience. Coming back

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Tanios S,
Thank you ever so much for posting such an amazing review on TripAdvisor. It’s wonderful reading about your satisfaction.
Needless to say, I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and in particular that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with all my brilliant team.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I am glad you will soon be returning to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Wishing you once again a Prosperous New Year,

Reviewed December 31, 2017

If you want to stay where the room, the food, the service and ambience is excellent, then the Amathus Beach is for you. Even the cats are polite. They wear collars to show they are
part of the service.

Dear julialP6549JV,
Happy New Year! What a nice review! Thank you very much.
I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. As I always do, I can assure you that your feedback will be shared with all my staff.
For many years now, we are cooperating with a vet who is checking regularly the cats, adding on them a collar, thus ensuring that they are healthy at all times and at the same time they do not disturb our guests, as some of them are not fond of them.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

Excellent location, flawless staff, delicious breakfasts! Warm indoor swimming pool with sea water, sauna, jacuzzi... You will certainly enjoy your stay. Live music is almost every evening, the singers are so talented!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear Belovaolga93,
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your recent visit to of the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I am delighted that you found our sumptuous breakfast buffet delicious and the location of the Amathus excellent.
It is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated the service provided by our personnel as well as our sea water indoor pool. It is heated all year round between 27oC – 29oC and it opens on our spacious lawn gardens and beach. It is designed for aquafit exercise, while it offers the optimum conditions for both swimming & relaxation in a warm and bright environment.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you very soon to the Amathus Beach Hotel. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Excellent welcome and check-in. Great hotel, superb service. Heated indoor sea water pool. Impressive buffet breakfast. Beautiful gardens. Did not feel crowded. Reasonable prices for room service menu. Will return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Dear R P,
I am indeed delighted that you found the Amathus being a great hotel with superb service. It’s nice to know that you enjoyed our sea-water indoor pool, which is the biggest hotel indoor swimming pool on the island, as well as our beautiful gardens. We are indeed very fortunate to have 2000 meters of sea frontage and 4,000m2 of immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens. Therefore, even when our hotel is fully booked, our guests can enjoy the luxury of space and privacy.
Our sumptuous breakfast in the spectacular setting of our Kalypso Restaurant is very popular amongst our guests, and I am glad that this was one of your highlights.
it was a real pleasure to read that you plan to return to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

Very friendly staff and excellent service, from our welcoming to our departure. We had requested for special room decoration due to our 5 year anniversary, and the hotel management arranged for the room to include sparkling wine, fruit platter, cocktail bites (incl. shrimp, salmon etc), a chocolate cake and flower petals spread over the bed, shower and bathroom sink. Also roses were placed in certain spots in the room, along with two swans shaped towels on the top of the bed, creating the most romantic atmosphere, all free of charge. The hotel facilities are excellent, with very clean rooms and fancy room layout. Breakfast was excellent, with a huge variety of choices, including cheese station, freshly baked goods such as croissants, cereal corner, hot items and on the spot made pancakes and eggs all styles. A large number of marmelade and honey choices, and also coffee was by made by order, rather than the usual tasteless coffee machines. Top Bar and Lounge area. Will definitely visit again soon, and try also the Grill Room restaurant as we did not have the chance to do so during our current stay.

Dear menicosmenicou,
Thank you for sharing your lovely review on TripAdvisor following your visit at the Amathus.
It is wonderful to read that you and had a wonderful and enjoyable stay with us recently. I am honoured that you chose to celebrate your wedding anniversary with us and I am pleased that you enjoyed the special treatment we provided you to celebrate this special occasion.

I am delighted that you were happy with facilities and that you enjoyed the amenities in the room. We like to ensure that our guests have everything they may need to feel comfortable and at home.

Your comments that the staff were very friendly with excellent service are motivating to read. Our team work hard to provide first class customer care for our guests and to ensure that they have received exceptional service. When these efforts are acknowledged it makes all their hard work worthwhile.

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Amathus for another unforgettable celebration. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.