2,328 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barlimanaki fishleading hotels of the worldfish restaurantkids clubsea viewindoor pooljunior suiteamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonshalf boardspecial thankspublic areassun loungers
Reviewed November 28, 2017

We had a room with a balcony and a sea view. The bed was comfortable and they got me a super-firm pillow on request. The food was great. A cut above similar hotels. You got plenty of fresh fruit with breakfast and the buffet had a huge selection.

By the tennis courts, there's a rock-cut tomb from 7,500 bc. You can't go in, but it's pretty amazing. And a 10 minute walk down the seaside boardwalk gets you to Ancient Amathus, the ruins of ancient civilizations.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear SAOCape,
Many thanks for taking your time to post your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.
Indeed, perhaps the Amathus is the only hotel in the world that has in its gardens a preserved ancient tomb of the 7th century, while another interesting features are the two age-long olive trees, the one more than 800 years old and the other one more than 300 years old.
Your feedback regarding our service and amenities was such a pleasure to read. I can assure you that I will share your excellent comments with my brilliant team. I was very glad to read not only that you enjoyed the comfort and luxury of your guest room but also our sumptuous breakfast buffet.
Our 2,000 meters of sea frontage with the 4,000m2 of immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens offer apple space to our guests for quality relaxing time, since even when our hotel is fully booked, our guests can enjoy the luxury of space and privacy.
I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

We have just returned from honeymoon at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol. It was a great experience. Lovely inside and out with an absolutely 5 star team who excelled themselves to make our time there fabulous.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear HappyAI2017
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay at the Amathus.
I was absolutely glad that you have chosen the Amathus to celebrate your honeymoon and to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us so much.
Most of all, your feedback about our team was such a pleasure to read, and I will be delighted to pass your kind words on to them. For me personally it is a genuine delight to read about the memorable moments our team creates for our guests.
I look forward to welcoming you back at Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to our hotel.
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Reviewed November 26, 2017

This was our second hotel stay on Cyprus during our visit. Completely different atmosphere than Pafos... Younger clients and a larger SPA service. The staff was always there looking after our every need and filed with suggestion of places to go and see in the local area. The hotel is located right on the beach and boardwalk which stretches for miles in each directions.

The Gym, indoor & out door pools, and the Spa are bueatiful and functional. the services added within those area are very granular, to the level of swimming instructors, workout coaches, and a wellness or meditation room to surpass any I've ever used.

Of note, the Breakfast buffet area was very well run. The supervisor was right in the middle of it all, ensure each and ever client was welcomed and felt they had his complete attention and could come to him directly if they needed anything....

Amathus for a great stay....

Room Tip: Stay in a Junior Suite, it's the smaller building to the side on the newer building but offers a larger room and a more relaxed setting.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Larry C,
Thank you ever so much for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor about our Amathus Beach Hotel. I hope your visit will be the first of many visits to follow.
I was really pleased that you enjoyed so much your stay with us. It is rewarding to know that you have found our services and amenities to your satisfaction. As I always do, I will share your comments with my brilliant team and especially with the Breakfast Supervisor.
You are absolutely right when mentioning that, among others, our Gym, indoor & outdoor pools, and the Spa are beautiful and functional. We are also very fortunate to have 2,000 meters of sea frontage and 4,000m2 of immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens. Therefore, even when our hotel is fully booked, our guests can enjoy the luxury of space and privacy. In addition the pathway by the beach is ideal for long romantic walks and/or jogging throughout the day.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We got there at 09.00 am, because of an early flight, expecting to leave our luggage until the afternoon when the room would be ready as it always happens, instead they sent us for breakfast on them by the time we were done, the room was ready for us. From that moment on, we were treated like royalty, smiles from all members of the staff, nothing was a problem, whatever request we had, they were happy to oblige, or even anticipate, our airport transfers was at 02.30 pm so when we asked about checkout time, the clerk asked when is our transfers, when we said 02.30 pm, she said, it’s 12 o’clock, but you can keep the room until 2.30 pm, no need to ask.
Other than that, it’s a very good hotel on a lovely beach, good facilities, lovely breakfast, as you can find many in that range of prices, but the service sets it apart from any big hotel I’ve ever been to, it’s the service you get in a small personally owned facility, simply wonderful!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Scootermomz,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the Amathus on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us, and you found my team to have treated you as royalties. It means a great deal to us to receive such lovely feedback, which has been shared with everyone here at the Amathus.
it's nice to know that you have appreciated our early check-in and late checkout. Subject to availability, it is our standard policy to offer to our guests complimentary early check and late check-out.
It was absolutely our pleasure to have taken care of you here at the Amathus. The team and I are very pleased that you loved your stay here. It really makes all the difference to us to know when we have made a visit so special and memorable.
Kind regards

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Hotel facilities are great! The room was amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the Grill Room. Very rich and tasty breakfast in the privacy of our room. Very polite staff and the service excellent. Highly recommended!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear NNNestoros,
Thank you for great review on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn that you found our rooms, food and service to be great combined with our perfect location. I will be sure to share your fantastic feedback with the rest of the team here.
More in particular, I am glad that you enjoyed your dinner at The Grill Room. It is famous as the place to enjoy succulent cuts of meat and fish expertly grilled to perfection and served with tasty yet nutritious side dishes.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus Hotel in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Best wishes,