2,325 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barlimanaki fishleading hotels of the worldfish restaurantkids clubsea viewindoor pooljunior suiteamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonshalf boardspecial thankspublic areassun loungers
Reviewed November 26, 2017

This was our second hotel stay on Cyprus during our visit. Completely different atmosphere than Pafos... Younger clients and a larger SPA service. The staff was always there looking after our every need and filed with suggestion of places to go and see in the local area. The hotel is located right on the beach and boardwalk which stretches for miles in each directions.

The Gym, indoor & out door pools, and the Spa are bueatiful and functional. the services added within those area are very granular, to the level of swimming instructors, workout coaches, and a wellness or meditation room to surpass any I've ever used.

Of note, the Breakfast buffet area was very well run. The supervisor was right in the middle of it all, ensure each and ever client was welcomed and felt they had his complete attention and could come to him directly if they needed anything....

Amathus for a great stay....

Room Tip: Stay in a Junior Suite, it's the smaller building to the side on the newer building but offers a larger room and a more relaxed setting.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear Larry C,
Thank you ever so much for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor about our Amathus Beach Hotel. I hope your visit will be the first of many visits to follow.
I was really pleased that you enjoyed so much your stay with us. It is rewarding to know that you have found our services and amenities to your satisfaction. As I always do, I will share your comments with my brilliant team and especially with the Breakfast Supervisor.
You are absolutely right when mentioning that, among others, our Gym, indoor & outdoor pools, and the Spa are beautiful and functional. We are also very fortunate to have 2,000 meters of sea frontage and 4,000m2 of immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens. Therefore, even when our hotel is fully booked, our guests can enjoy the luxury of space and privacy. In addition the pathway by the beach is ideal for long romantic walks and/or jogging throughout the day.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We got there at 09.00 am, because of an early flight, expecting to leave our luggage until the afternoon when the room would be ready as it always happens, instead they sent us for breakfast on them by the time we were done, the room was ready for us. From that moment on, we were treated like royalty, smiles from all members of the staff, nothing was a problem, whatever request we had, they were happy to oblige, or even anticipate, our airport transfers was at 02.30 pm so when we asked about checkout time, the clerk asked when is our transfers, when we said 02.30 pm, she said, it’s 12 o’clock, but you can keep the room until 2.30 pm, no need to ask.
Other than that, it’s a very good hotel on a lovely beach, good facilities, lovely breakfast, as you can find many in that range of prices, but the service sets it apart from any big hotel I’ve ever been to, it’s the service you get in a small personally owned facility, simply wonderful!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Scootermomz,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the Amathus on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us, and you found my team to have treated you as royalties. It means a great deal to us to receive such lovely feedback, which has been shared with everyone here at the Amathus.
it's nice to know that you have appreciated our early check-in and late checkout. Subject to availability, it is our standard policy to offer to our guests complimentary early check and late check-out.
It was absolutely our pleasure to have taken care of you here at the Amathus. The team and I are very pleased that you loved your stay here. It really makes all the difference to us to know when we have made a visit so special and memorable.
Kind regards

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Hotel facilities are great! The room was amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the Grill Room. Very rich and tasty breakfast in the privacy of our room. Very polite staff and the service excellent. Highly recommended!

Dear NNNestoros,
Thank you for great review on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn that you found our rooms, food and service to be great combined with our perfect location. I will be sure to share your fantastic feedback with the rest of the team here.
More in particular, I am glad that you enjoyed your dinner at The Grill Room. It is famous as the place to enjoy succulent cuts of meat and fish expertly grilled to perfection and served with tasty yet nutritious side dishes.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus Hotel in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Best wishes,

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Stayed over the weekend with my husband, hotel personnel was very helpful, they offered us free birthday cake and champagne, we had dinner in fish restaurant Limanaki, service was first class, spa is very nice, overall very satisfied.

Room Tip: Room lighting was very good, every amenity that you need is there, only we were little cold and the a/c was not set to heat temperatures yet but they offered extra quilts and blankets. Also double room had two separate beds attached which is not very comfortable for couples
Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear damburlacu,
Thank you eve so much for taking time to post such an amazing review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the Amathus.
I am glad you have chosen the Amathus for your husband’s birthday and it is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated the complimentary birthday cake and champagne.
It was nice to read that you enjoyed your time with us and in particular that you found our team very helpful. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with all my brilliant team.
I am also glad that you liked our spectacular Spa, while you were satisfied with your dinner at Limanaki Fish Restaurant. This specialty Restaurant offers to our guests a unique sensory experience with its expanded territory with an ocean-view, private beach-front tents as well as a delicious menu with healthy local and international sea food delicacies.
I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Amathus, where we shall spare once again no effort to exceed once again your expectations. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit again the Amathus.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Amathus for 4 nights and it was everything we hoped for.
The staff was very welcoming and professional, the service was excellent and the food was just what we wanted.

We also indulged ourselves in spa treatments which I must say was one of the best I had. Also the spa itself was one of the most relaxing and beautiful I've seen.

The room was extremely clean and even when we went for an evening out and left the 'Please service my room' sign - when we went back we were pleasantly surprised :)

The hotel itself is not new but you can feel that it's very well maintained, the only small issue that we encountered was the water temperature of the shower which was hot - but not *very* hot and same goes for the jacuzzi which to our taste wasn't as hot as it supposed to be.

The location of the hotel is very good and you can access local restaurants and convenience stores within a 5 minutes walk.

We were very satisfied with our overall experience and warmly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Room with a seaview is a must!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear Nati D,
Thank you ever so much for posting such an excellent review on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad to read how much you enjoyed your visit at the Amathus Beach Hotel and how highly you appreciated the food, the facilities but also the professionalism of our personnel. I will share your kind feedback with my brilliant team and I am sure they will be happy with your comments.
Thank you very much for your kind gesture to recommend our hotel, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus again very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit the Amathus once again.
Kind regards