$163
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Londa Hotel(Limassol)
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
2,323 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barlimanaki fishleading hotels of the worldfish restaurantkids clubsea viewindoor pooljunior suiteamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonshalf boardspecial thankspublic areassun loungers
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Stayed over the weekend with my husband, hotel personnel was very helpful, they offered us free birthday cake and champagne, we had dinner in fish restaurant Limanaki, service was first class, spa is very nice, overall very satisfied.

Room Tip: Room lighting was very good, every amenity that you need is there, only we were little cold and the a/c was not set to heat temperatures yet but they offered extra quilts and blankets. Also double room had two separate beds attached which is not very comfortable for couples
Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear damburlacu,
Thank you eve so much for taking time to post such an amazing review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the Amathus.
I am glad you have chosen the Amathus for your husband’s birthday and it is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated the complimentary birthday cake and champagne.
It was nice to read that you enjoyed your time with us and in particular that you found our team very helpful. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with all my brilliant team.
I am also glad that you liked our spectacular Spa, while you were satisfied with your dinner at Limanaki Fish Restaurant. This specialty Restaurant offers to our guests a unique sensory experience with its expanded territory with an ocean-view, private beach-front tents as well as a delicious menu with healthy local and international sea food delicacies.
I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Amathus, where we shall spare once again no effort to exceed once again your expectations. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit again the Amathus.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Amathus for 4 nights and it was everything we hoped for.
The staff was very welcoming and professional, the service was excellent and the food was just what we wanted.

We also indulged ourselves in spa treatments which I must say was one of the best I had. Also the spa itself was one of the most relaxing and beautiful I've seen.

The room was extremely clean and even when we went for an evening out and left the 'Please service my room' sign - when we went back we were pleasantly surprised :)

The hotel itself is not new but you can feel that it's very well maintained, the only small issue that we encountered was the water temperature of the shower which was hot - but not *very* hot and same goes for the jacuzzi which to our taste wasn't as hot as it supposed to be.

The location of the hotel is very good and you can access local restaurants and convenience stores within a 5 minutes walk.

We were very satisfied with our overall experience and warmly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Room with a seaview is a must!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear Nati D,
Thank you ever so much for posting such an excellent review on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad to read how much you enjoyed your visit at the Amathus Beach Hotel and how highly you appreciated the food, the facilities but also the professionalism of our personnel. I will share your kind feedback with my brilliant team and I am sure they will be happy with your comments.
Thank you very much for your kind gesture to recommend our hotel, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Amathus again very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit the Amathus once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed November 18, 2017

This is our first visit to this hotel and we were blown away by the whole experience. When i read the other reviews I wasn't sure it could be this good BUT IT IS!!!

The service is incredible, from the moment you arrive, the front desk, guest relations, the staff at breakfast, housekeeping, turn down service and when we needed help with anything. You feel that nothing is too much trouble, your custom is genuinely valued and the management are regularly checking in with you that everything is ok, is there anything else you need.

The selection of food at breakfast is terrific. For dinner/lunch, we ate at the Kalypso, The Cyan and had room service - all the food was delicious. Room service was amazing - they were fast, the food was hot and there was no premium price for having this delivered to your room. They do a mean Moussaka that we had a couple of times. We ate next door at the Four Seasons twice. The Chinese was great, the Tropical cafe was beaten hands down by the Kalypso here in the Amathus.

The room is spacious, well appointed, the bed is very comfortable with good quality linen.
We loved everything about this place and cant wait to come back.

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are a premium but they look amazing!
1  Thank anonymousfromlondon
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear anonymousfromlondon,
I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your first stay with us here at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
It fills me with great joy to learn that you enjoyed your stay so much and you found my team to be the most attentive and helpful.
Rest assured that I will be sharing your kind words and comments with the whole team and they will be just as glad to learn that you had such a great experience with us.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip to Cyprus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit the Amathus.
Best wishes,

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Dear Odysseia,

I would just like to say that both my wife and I had a thoroughly enjoyable holiday experience at the Amathus Beach Hotel, courtesy of your good self and all of the staff, who were so accommodating. As I am dictating this communication, I can still see your smiling face welcoming us for breakfast and, of course, it helped that we were blessed with beautiful weather for this time of the year.

Kalimera and best wishes,

Terry

(T.W.Wellard)

1  Thank remym814
Andreas G, Guest Relations Executive at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear Mr. Wellard,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Amathus.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us, and found all of us to be very accommodating. It means a great deal to us to receive such lovely feedback, which has been shared with all my colleagues.
It was absolutely our pleasure to have taken care of you here at the Amathus. We are very pleased that you loved your stay here. It really makes all the difference to us to know when we have made a visit so special and memorable.
We, the entire Amathus team, hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Warm regards,
Odysseia Odysseos
Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

This is my fourth visit perfect hotel lovely room amazing breakfast lovely bar gym swimming pool amazi g beach i travel around the world one of the very best service fantastic smiling people nothing wrong

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear Relly N,
Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
For me personally it is a genuine pleasure to read such excellent comments as yours, and especially from repeat guests. We strive to deliver exceptional service at all times, so to read that you regard the team to be fantastic is the best feedback we could hope for. Rest assured that, as always, I will be sharing your kind words with the team.
Again, thank you for your fantastic review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return "home".
Best wishes,