2,328 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barlimanaki fishleading hotels of the worldfish restaurantkids clubsea viewindoor pooljunior suiteamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonshalf boardspecial thankspublic areassun loungers
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Been there during sep.2017 for a weekend ...one of the best hotel ,
perfect hotel from the reception ..to all staff around .., very welcome & friendly .
perfect hotel for families .. even in there perfect beach they have , there is things for kids to play with .:) ...also the kids club is amazing with lovley & smiley staff
i love the hotel restaurents from brekfast to dinner ..the food is superb served by extremely efficient people. The cleanliness was also perfect. We cannot but recommend the AMATHUS to everyone who want a holiday of a lifetime. :)

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Orih,
I sincerely thank you for taking your time to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay at the Amathus.
I am pleased to read that you were happy with your overall experience and our personnel, while you found the cleanliness and servicing of your room spotless. It is equally brilliant to know that your children enjoyed so much our Pelican Kids’ Club, while you appreciated our food as well as our breakfast buffet.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you very soon to the Amathus Beach Hotel. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed November 7, 2017

The hotel is really good. I liked everything there: stuff of the hotel, cleanliness of the room, swimming pools, sauna, restaurant, bar, etc. I spent in it 7 nights, and I wish to stay more. I'll go there again, when I have an opportunity.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Rostyslav K,
Thank you for your splendid review on TripAdvisor about the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I am happy you found the hotel’s facilities and services so outstanding, though have to say we couldn’t do our job so effectively without the wonderful guests we have the pleasure of meeting and taking care of. I shall take enormous pleasure to convey your comments to my brilliant team whom I know shall be very glad.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your new "Limassol home" very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit out hotel once again.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I couldn't recommend this hotel enough - we only spend five days there and didn't lift a finger. The staff are very attentive without being intrusive and just can't do enough for you. The cleanliness, the level of service, the quality of the food in all the restaurants is just brilliant - I'd certainly visit again, and again....

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are well worth the extra.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Neil C,
Thank you ever so much for filling up such an amazing review on TripAdvisor. It’s wonderful reading about your satisfaction.
Needless to say, I was very glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and in particular that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience for you.
Our team do genuinely take pride in welcoming guests to our hotel, and ensuring every detail is taken care of. It is not only a pleasure for me to read about their performance, but also a delight to share such excellent ratings with them. Please be assured that your feedback will be shared with all.
Above all, I am very happy that you plan to return to the Amathus.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Sadly we are coming to the end of a 10 day vacation at the AMATHUS Beach hotel in Limassol Cyprus. We will definitely be returning here as soon as possible. Where do you start when everything is so perfect. Every member of staff we encountered were efficient courteous and obliging in all we asked for. The food in all the restaurants is superb served by extremely efficient people. The cleanliness was also perfect. We cannot but recommend the AMATHUS to everyone who want a holiday of a lifetime. THANK YOU AMATHUS. H A CURTIS

Room Tip: A sea view room is a must
Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Harris C,
I was delighted that you have chosen the Amathus for your visit to Cyprus.
Your fantastic comments describe what we strive for every day and it was my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our services and amenities. My team’s as well as my prime responsibility is to ensure our guests’ well-being at all times and we are continuously striving to succeed with this target. As I always do, I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team.
I hope this will be the first of many visits at the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit Cyprus and the Amathus once again.
With kind regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2017

This is the second time that we stay in Limassol and the Amathus Beach Hotel. One more time everything was exceptional! Every one was more than helpful. We are a family of 4 and we really appreciate all the help and amenities that we had. The service is always top notch. We really want to thank in person Mr Georgiou and the front desk manager Anastasia for helping as with the small problem that we had during check in. We hope that also next year we will see you again in Limassol.

Room Tip: upper floor and front view is better. they also have balconies.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael-TCS
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear Michael-TCS,
Greetings from the Amathus and many thanks for taking your time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.
it was a real pleasure to know that not only it was your second visit at the Amathus, but also that you plan to return next year. I am also very glad that you and your family have enjoyed your recent stay your stay at the Amathus and most importantly that you were satisfied with our personnel. It means so very much to us that our guests feel so at home here and value my team as much as I do. As I always do, I will communicate your comments to my brilliant team, and especially to Anastasia, who I am sure will be thrilled. My priority, and duty, is to ensure that all our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay in our hotel, and that is what I have done with you.
I assure you that the team and I will be working as hard as ever to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time with us. We are absolutely dedicated to ensuring that each and every detail of a stay is perfect, and to assist in any way that we can.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back “home” next year. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com and I will take care of your reservation and stay at the Amathus.