2,325 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barlimanaki fishleading hotels of the worldfish restaurantkids clubsea viewindoor pooljunior suiteamazing hotelprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonshalf boardspecial thankspublic areassun loungers
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

My partner booked this for us after much searching.

Honestly we’ve struggled to find a fault with this hotel the whole week.

The most amazing quality was the staff. They could honestly not do enough for you and made you feel special all the time! The food secondly was outstanding. The buffet was fresh and a phenomenal amount of choice! The Grill Restaurant was excellent!

We hope to be able to visit again soon!

Thank you Amathus!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Shiner 31,
Many thanks for taking your time to post such an excellent review on TripAdvisor. I was delighted that you have chosen the Amathus Beach Hotel for your visit to Cyprus.
Your fantastic comments describe what we strive for every day and it was my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our services and amenities. My team’s as well as my prime responsibility is to ensure our guests’ well-being at all times and we are continuously striving to succeed with this target. As I always do, I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team.
I hope this will be the first visit at the Amathus of many others to follow. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit the Amathus once again.
With kind regards,

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Came here during half term with family spanning 3 generations. Plenty to do: kids pools with water slides, kids club so parents can have time to themselves, plus a private beach! Food was great,recommend half board!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Dear Taj K,
Many thanks for posting such an excellent review on TripAdvisor about your stay at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I am very glad to read how much you enjoyed your most recent visit at our hotel and above all that your children had a fantastic time. Actually, our Pelican Kids’ Club is a heaven for our young guests, while the Kids’ Pool with the slides is the best attraction for them.
Many thanks for your kind comments about our food. I will share your kind feedback with my kitchen brigade and I am sure they will be delighted.
I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Amathus again very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit the Amathus once again.
Andreas D. Georgiou
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Reviewed October 27, 2017

A proper 5 star hotel, withe great services, kindness everywhere from everyone, 100% recommended.
In particular we found that:
Anastasia from Customer Service has been extremely kind to us and has offered a cake and a bottle of Italian spumante;
Marios from reception has been extremely kind and helpful;
The kid's pool staff has been extremely nice, helpful and polite at all times.

Room Tip: Sea view should be preferred as the inland view is on a busy and noisy road.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Filippo C,
I am delighted to read of what a lovely stay you had and would like to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
It was a real pleasure to have you staying with us and I am happy that you left with fond memories and hope to return.
I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team and especially with Anastasia and Marios.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Kind regards

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Generaly, very nice for retired people who prefer quite rest. Also good for children holidays and not good for young and energetic people. Its all about Cyprus so if you wanna party better go somewhere else :)
hotel is pretty old but good, you will always wait for lift so its better to get lower floor not to waste time and use stairs, breakfast looks rich but for my taste was weak, the funniest thing is very small porridge dish which looks more like whisky glass:)) I give 3 points mostly due to breakfast. And a towel man have lost my card, it was funny also:) I have spent there 3 days, and it was really enough.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Vse V
I thank you for taking your time to post a review about your stay at the Amathus.
I am sorry that the ambiance of our hotel did not fully meet your expectations. Though the Amathus offers daily a variety of entertainment both for our adults and younger guests, I agree with you that it is not a hotel for partying until early hours in the morning. Limassol is famous for being a cosmopolitan sea-side destination, with a unique identity, based on its rich history and culture, its special characteristics and the wide variety of options available for tourists. Limassol is also known as “the town of Cyprus that never rests!” Therefore, Limassol, 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel, as a destination, is the perfect place for partying.
I am sorry you have missed our rechaud full of porridge on our breakfast buffet, from where our guests may serve themselves the quantity they wish to have. The small portions, are for either those guests who first want to taste our porridge and then decide if they want to get more quantity, or for guest and children who prefer just a small portion.
I wish you your next holidays to be what you are looking for.
Andreas D. Georgiou
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Reviewed October 17, 2017

What can i say... i love Amathus, this was my 4th visit and i am already booked for next year again.
The sea view rooms are great, always super clean, cant miss with that view.
The gym and pool /spa are top of the line ( which is a BIG plus for me ) and you have the amazing boardwalk if you are into outdoor runs.
Breakfast is amazing with a huge verity as well as dinner
But above all, the staff in the hotel and the service is SUPERB ... they always make you feel like home..
would not choose any other hotel in Limassol... Amathus is simply the best !!
Roy

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Roy K
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Roy K,
Thank you for taking your time to post your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted that this was your fourth visit at the Amathus, and hope we shall welcome you back for even more time to come. It is great to hear that you had a wonderful experience once again at the Amathus Beach Hotel
It means so very much to us that our guests feel so at home here and value my team as much as I do. I am very delighted that you enjoyed our sea view Gym, our spectacular Spa, as well as the pathway by the beach which is ideal for long romantic walks and/or jogging throughout the day.
I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.