GrandResort(Limassol)
$242
$168
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Londa Hotel(Limassol)
$152
$126
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$163
  • Breakfast included
$260
$231
Bookcyprus.com
$300
Bookcyprus.com
2,303 results
All reviewslimanaki restaurantlighthouse barleading hotels of the worldlimanaki fishfish restaurantkids clubsea viewjunior suiteamazing hotelindoor poolprivate beachfive star hotelfour seasonshalf boardspecial thanksfamily holidaypublic areas
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I had a lovely stay at the Amathus Beach, the room was perfect as was the view. The weather and food were fabulous - however, a few dissapointments:

Eating - Staff would take your plate away as soon as you put the fork down for a break - and would continue to do so at least 3 times before actually finishing the meal - causing embarrassment

Swimming Pool - I thought the rectangular pool outside was an adults only pool? Why were there screaming children racing up and down, splashing and causing an unpeaceful environment if so?

Lifts - during our stay, only one of the two lifts was working which were incredibly slow. During this, we were told we could use the service lift by one of your employees, we were then called idiots by kitchen staff despite us being shown where we were.

Rude guests - where this is not a fault of the hotels, there are a lot of rude Russians who made us feel very uncomfortable

Lighting - due to the lift scenario, taking the stairs was an option but due to the black flooring and lack of lighting, it makes it not only slippery but dangerous as well

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank jd2017116
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear jd2017116,
I would like to thank you for your review.
It's nice to know that you had a lovely stay at the Amathus, finding your room and its view perfect as well as the food fabulous.
I was naturally saddened however to read that you were underwhelmed by aspects of your visit, and especially sorry to learn of this after your stay. Feedback from our guests means everything to us, and I would have loved the opportunity to have spoken with you personally. To this end, I would like to express my sincere apologies because your recent experience at the Amathus was not up to your expectations. I consider it as my prime responsibility to apologize whenever we, no matter the reason, fail to satisfy fully our guests’ needs.
Unfortunately, during your stay one of the two guests’ lifts was out of order, requiring a spare part that we had to order from the factory.
Since last year, in our aim to ensure the tranquillity of our adult guests, we have succeeded to separate them from families with children, by allocating to them a kids swimming pool, with slides, a family beach and an enriched and upgraded outdoor and indoor facilities of our Pelican Kids Club. This year, between April and August, we operated a dedicated Kids’ Restaurant, while between May and August we introduced the adults breakfast only. However, it seems that all these were not enough.
Therefore, apart from our intention next year to accept less families, we have decided to prolong the operation both of the Kids’ Restaurant and the adults only breakfast and have them open between April and September.
I would like to assure you that the team and I will be working as hard as ever to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time with us. We are absolutely dedicated to ensuring that each and every detail of a stay is perfect, and to assist in any way that we can.
I really do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future to the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again and I will personally welcome you and take care of your stay.
With kind regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel! The service is courteous, the staff always complies with every request. The rooms are clean and luxurious, the pools and the sea are inviting. You can not ask for more.
The hotel is excellent, we will definitely return again!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank עדי ז
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear עדי ז,
Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us at the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I am delighted that you could spend such a special time with us and that my brilliant team did everything possible to make your stay a memorable one. I am particularly pleased to learn that you enjoyed the stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. To read your comments that our hotel is excellent and that you will definitely return is the best feedback we could hope for and I will be sure to share your kind words with my team.
Again, thank you for your fantastic review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Best wishes,

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We have booked there for my family children and grand children. The hotel is fantastic. Full program for the GC, excellent pools for all ages and a cozy sandy beach. The food is plenty and of hight quality and service superb.
We have had a fantastic 5 days and certainly recommend it.

Room Tip: There are rooms with city views no balcony versus sea view witrh balconies.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Baldwin2,
Thank you for posting such an amazing review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.
We feel rewarded to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful stay with us at the Amathus and that you could not fault any of our facilities, services and hospitality. It is only a pleasure for me to read that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience and a delight to share such a nice feedback with them.
We are indeed very fortunate to have 2,000 meters of sea frontage and 4,000m2 of immaculate sunbathing lawn gardens, so I was pleased to read that you enjoyed this benefit of our hotel.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon to the Amathus. Please contact me directly at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com when planning your next visit to Cyprus.
Kind regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with 3 friends in August for a week. We really enjoyed every minute of our stay. The staff was very friendly and professional. We had an amazing dinner at the fish restaurant. The beach service was great too. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Allison10003,
I am delighted that you have chosen to stay at the Amathus and to read your excellent review on TripAdvisor. I am truly happy to learn you had such a great experience with our personnel. It is rewarding to know our team has fulfilled your expectations. As I always do, I have shared your comments about our delicious food with our Executive Chef and his brigade. Legislation
Most of all, many thanks for your great comments about the Limanaki Fish Restaurant. Actually it offers to our guests a unique sensory experience with its ocean-view, private beach-front tents and its exquisite menu with healthy local and international sea food delicacies.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon at the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
With kind regards,
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Just stayed at Amathus Beach Sept.05-21/2017.
It was my 3rd stay in 3 consecutive years (2015,2016,2017)
Amazing and fabulous, truly world class hotel! Everything was just perfect. Pure pleasure. Great sea view room, extremely clean, very comfortable bed, excellent amenities, great food. Swimming pools, beach - just perfect. Friendly staff, they really go out of their way to accommodate. Highly recommended, of one wants a perfect vacation in Cyprus, one must book Amathus Beach hotel in Limassol.
Can't wait to return again next year.

Room Tip: Sea view room is a must.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear AllanChicago_USA,
Many thanks for taking your time to review the Amathus on TripAdvisor. For me personally it is a genuine pleasure to read such excellent comments as yours, and especially from repeat guests.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us, and found my team to be very professional. It means a great deal to us to receive such lovely feedback, which has been shared with everyone here at the Amathus.
It is brilliant to know that you found your bedroom to be especially comfortable. I also appreciate you noting the quality of our food. My Executive Chef and his team are so proud and thrilled by you mentioning this as a highlight of your visit, and to know that you particularly enjoyed our menu.
I really look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you at the Amathus next year. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amahtushotel.com for any assistance you may need from the Amathus.
Warm regards,