Londa Hotel(Limassol)
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
$245
$223
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$443
$426
$262
$248
$317
$168
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$1,074
$159
$2,199
galahotels.com
All reviewsla brezzaholiday innsea viewbusiness hotelprivate beachoutdoor poolbusiness tripexcellent staysea frontlarnaca airportvery nice hotelduty managerdouble bedtown centreold porthotel groundsstar hotel
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here for 8 nights and had a wonderful holiday.
In particular, we loved our room with the balcony and sea view, the swimming pool and the overall location. However it was the staff who made everything so special. Staff at reception staff as well as those at breakfast and in the bar were always very pleasant, cheerful and so helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
PetrosPierides, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Crowne Plaza Limassol on Trip Advisor.
Great to hear that you spent a wonderful holiday with us and that the staff made you feel welcome and special. Rest assured that we will share your kind words with the entire team. We hope to see you at the Crowne Plaza Limassol again next year!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here on business . Hotel gave me an upgrade from city view room to sea view . That was a very right decision and very kind of them :-) I highly appreciated this ! Had an excellent sleep with sound of waves! Room was excellent, with separate big balcony where I could had a private suntanning (....business did not allow this :-) :-( ) hotel has own private beach where I had an excellent early morning swim - water was still very warm and comfortable . breakfast was good-appropriate for Crown Plaza, with enough fruits , tasty local milk products etc.. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay with my great pleasure for vacation here. Cyprus itself looks nice, you hardly feel it's crisis here :-) free wifi they have only in the lobby, in rooms it's payable . Location is also good - the center of tourist area of Limassol.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
PetrosPierides, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor.
Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the sleep quality excellent, the staff helpful and the breakfast plentiful. We look forward to the prospect of welcoming you at the Crowne Plaza Limassol again soon and hope you will indeed return for your vacation!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel is one of my favourites in Limassol. The rooms have been renovated . the swimming pools , the private beach , the terrasse , the restaurant , the lounges and the business facilities are all great.
The front desk Manager is a welcoming lady and this upgrades the hotel.
I only have opne complaint : despite being a Gold PC and despite having informed the reception about my departure at 13.00 , they kept calling me (may be by mistake).
Whatever happens , will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
PetrosPierides, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to hear that the Crowne Plaza in one of your favourite hotels in Limassol and that Athena - our Front Desk Manager - made you feel welcome! Please accept my apologies for the incident and rest assured that I will personally investigate the matter and get back to you. Great to hear that you will continue to recommend our hotel and we very much hope to see you again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Overview - An excellent holiday location and one of the best hotels in the whole of Limassol.

I used the CP in Limassol as a holiday based for my family whilst vacationing in Cyprus. We stayed from the 2-5th October and again from the 6th to the 16th October. The break was to enable us to spend a night in the Troodos mountains.

The hotel staff were very friendly and the check-in was very smooth. I was recognized as a IHG Elite member and offered free internet access.

Out initial stay was in the Studio rooms that come with an excellent private sunning deck. These were superb and had a fantastic view over the bay.

During our 2nd stay the kids had a Studio room and my wife and I had the Bay View Suite. The suite was superb and provided a perfect balance of sleeping and living areas along with a double length balcony that gave outstanding views of the Limassol bay.
The sunset views were particularly spectacular.

The hotel was nice and quiet during our stay and the live evening music in the bar and pool areas was tasteful and very relaxing.

The TVs in the rooms have a good selection of channels and also have an inbuilt media player to play your music, photos and movies.

Last but not least, we would like to give a special mention to both Maria and to Giorgio who made us feel very welcome and helped with recommendations on where to go and what to see on the island.

Room Tip: Aim for: Bay View Suite, Studio Rooms or Sea View Rooms if you can.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Callum909

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words!

We are delighted to have played a part in making your holiday in Cyprus so enjoyable. It is also great to hear that you found the views superb, the in-room entertainment entertaining and the live music relaxing. Your special mentions have already been passed on to both Maria and Giorgio.
We hope to see you again in Cyprus soon. Perhaps next time you can continue exploring the island and take a day trip to Akamas or Cavo Greco.

Until then the whole team wishes you and your family all the best.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I would like to thank Olga. This administrator made a good impression at me and my friend. Olga always ready to help and very kind. Owing to this kind of personnel we want to use service of the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to my friends. It was awesome holidays! =)

With best regards, Elina.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
PetrosPierides, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Limassol and that Olga was able to help you with everything that you needed. Olga will be pleased to hear she made such a difference to your holidays. We hope to see you at the Crowne Plaza Limassol again soon!