Crowne Plaza Limassol
$292
St Raphael Resort(Limassol)
$235
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$266
$107
$100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Alasia Hotel(Limassol)
$166
$152
Travelocity
$860
GrandResort(Limassol)
$613
$526
All reviewssea viewla brezzaholiday innprivate beachbusiness hoteloutdoor poolbusiness tripexcellent staysea frontlarnaca airportvery nice hotelduty managerdouble bedtown centrehotel groundsold portstar hotel
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Overview - An excellent holiday location and one of the best hotels in the whole of Limassol.

I used the CP in Limassol as a holiday based for my family whilst vacationing in Cyprus. We stayed from the 2-5th October and again from the 6th to the 16th October. The break was to enable us to spend a night in the Troodos mountains.

The hotel staff were very friendly and the check-in was very smooth. I was recognized as a IHG Elite member and offered free internet access.

Out initial stay was in the Studio rooms that come with an excellent private sunning deck. These were superb and had a fantastic view over the bay.

During our 2nd stay the kids had a Studio room and my wife and I had the Bay View Suite. The suite was superb and provided a perfect balance of sleeping and living areas along with a double length balcony that gave outstanding views of the Limassol bay.
The sunset views were particularly spectacular.

The hotel was nice and quiet during our stay and the live evening music in the bar and pool areas was tasteful and very relaxing.

The TVs in the rooms have a good selection of channels and also have an inbuilt media player to play your music, photos and movies.

Last but not least, we would like to give a special mention to both Maria and to Giorgio who made us feel very welcome and helped with recommendations on where to go and what to see on the island.

Room Tip: Aim for: Bay View Suite, Studio Rooms or Sea View Rooms if you can.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Callum909
PetrosPierides, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words!

We are delighted to have played a part in making your holiday in Cyprus so enjoyable. It is also great to hear that you found the views superb, the in-room entertainment entertaining and the live music relaxing. Your special mentions have already been passed on to both Maria and Giorgio.
We hope to see you again in Cyprus soon. Perhaps next time you can continue exploring the island and take a day trip to Akamas or Cavo Greco.

Until then the whole team wishes you and your family all the best.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I would like to thank Olga. This administrator made a good impression at me and my friend. Olga always ready to help and very kind. Owing to this kind of personnel we want to use service of the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to my friends. It was awesome holidays! =)

With best regards, Elina.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
PetrosPierides, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Limassol and that Olga was able to help you with everything that you needed. Olga will be pleased to hear she made such a difference to your holidays. We hope to see you at the Crowne Plaza Limassol again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Generally nice place with convinient location close to the tourist (or probable it is aready tourist) area. The beach is not breathtaking but still attract to jump into the local water. Hotel territory is not impressive but has everything you need for vacational rest and all in provide good price to value option. Unfourtunately good impression was spoiled by the staff at check out. My flight was in the afternoon and I was wonder if it would be possible to extend the check out time but was cutted by the staff at the receiption deck who said that there is no late check whatsoever (even without checking the system) out and check out time is 12pm. The feeling was like they through you out of the hotel. I quickly packed and left. While settling the bill I was told that basically one hour extension is not a problem and I can go back to the room if I want. Obviously I didn't take such generosity.
The room is generally fine thought beat worn out. Really there is a problem with the internet. I didn't touch the cable but wifi is always loose connection unless you are not at the deck. As it cost EUR10 per day some imporvement is expected.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Konstantin_4

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you found our hotel good value for money and the location so convenient. However, we were very sorry to hear that the good impression we had made was spoiled at check-out. Allow me to confirm that on October 1st the hotel was fully-booked and that is why George at the Front Desk who checked you out knew - without checking - that late check-outs were impossible to offer that day. Whenever we can we do of course make every effort to facilitate our guests. Wired connections are indeed always a more stable connection. However, we have also checked the wireless signal in your room. The antenna had moved out of position slightly and this caused a weakened signal. Please accept my apology for this inconvenience.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and we hope that you will consider staying at the Crowne Plaza Limassol on your next trip to Cyprus.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

An excellent choice for a Christmas getaway, thoroughly enjoyed everyday of our 10 day stay. Beautifully spacious and very airy rooms with a balcony and fantastic views. Friendly staff in the dining and bar area unlike certain staff members in the reception area that just ignores who ever comes through the front doors and head for the rooms or lounge area. All in all a very pleasant stay even though we had to pay for wi-fi up front but, then we were given a 1 hour voucher every time when buying a drink in the bar area which saved the day.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
PetrosPierides, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Christmas getaway at the Crowne Plaza Limassol! With Christmas just a few months away we are busy preparing for what promises to be another great holiday season. We are also pleased to announce that wi-fi is now completely free in the Lobby area for hotel guests. An early Christmas gift: for you, from us.

We hope you will be returning to Cyprus for your holidays this year!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel is expensive and caters for the luxury market. It seems popular with Russians. The street facade is dreary and off-putting but the hotel's glory is its beachside setting and its large airy public rooms and well appointed bedrooms. We expected to be welcomed in reception - "welcome to Crowne Plaza Lemasos" or something similar; "do you need help with your luggage?" did you find a place to park...restaurant information, breakfast, enjoy your stay etc. We in fact found three entirely charmless reception staff who did nothing except programme our keys wrongly and then fail to apologise when we had to return to have them reprogrammed. The reception staff do not smile. This sour welcome almost put us off dining in and we did in fact take our lunch outside at a pub across the road. Perfectly satisfactory but not as nice as the hotel catering. I am glad we gave the catering a chance because the management of the catering side is of an entirely different character. All the staff were helpful and would go the extra mile. A young trainee did not know the answer to my question about the wines but she went and found out. Every member of the bar and pool bar staff we met was charming and smiling. At breakfast we were asked if everything was OK and we remarked how much we enjoyed the catering and how surprised we were that reception staff were not trained like the catering staff. A Front Office manager did contact me and made some amends. I had asked or a late checkout. Just 90 minutes late - so I could shower before leaving for the airport. The staff member spoke to me as if I were a school boy and told me I would have to ask after breakfast on the last day...too late really to plan your packing and your day anyway. Surely management ought to be equipped to make such a decision say 24 hours in advance?? It seems that staff are trained to be off putting here. In fact the FH manager did sort this out for me and she told me it should of course be no porblem - but then why make it a problem? Nothing is too much trouble for the catering staff and everything was too much trouble for the reception. BTW it really is important they start registering car numbers otherwise people can get blocked in the tiny car parks. We did both the a la carte and the buffet. The buffet was good but unexceptional - the a la carte was spectacularly good, albeit expensive. We paid prices comparable with 5 star hotels in Vienna - but service was faultless and so was the food. Our Romanian waiter was charming and well informed. Drinks in the bar were well presented and charmingly served, a Slovakian waitress positively shone with her smile and warmth and to all the guests - not just the rich Russians! At breakfast service is equally good and the breakfast buffet very well managed for such a big hotel, with just the right level of batch cooking so there are eggs available but not for so long they get hard and rubbery. If the overall management would use some team work and get the catering staff to mentor the reception staff it would be a perfect hotel. I would have liked to have had the floor cleaned in my room and the room cleaning did seem a bit hit and miss but it is hard to get rid of sand and I think the staff were probably doing their best. The important things like the WC, bath etc were clean and there is a second servicing late afternoon or early evening with more fresh towels etc. The cleaner even washed my tea cup up.

Room Tip: avoid the street side which will be noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Crowne Plaza Limassol.

We were so glad to read that you found the catering staff so helpful and that you enjoyed dining at La Brezza in particular! Catalin (the charming Romanian waiter) and Lenka (the warm Slovakian waitress) have both been thanked personally for making your Crowne Plaza experience great and making you feel so welcome, as have our Pool Bar team and the breakfast cooks, Rena, Tanya and Efi for their good management of the breakfast buffet.

As for the Reception staff that was on duty when you arrived, please accept my apologies for such a lacklustre performance. We aim to provide exactly the kind of welcome you outlined in your review. With regards to the late check-out you are absolutely right as we do indeed aim to offer 24-notice for late check-out requests so as to give our guests time enough to plan their day, but when the hotel is fully-booked and we have many requests for late check-outs this is rendered a little more challenging.

Once again thank you for taking the time to give us such valuable feedback and we very much hope that you will return to the Crowne Plaza Limassol on your next trip to Cyprus!