“Great view and location, the food okay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Puesta Oyster Bar and Grill

Puesta Oyster Bar and Grill
Ranked #9 of 1,032 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: Japanese, Grill, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Coffee, Fresh fruits and freshly squeezed juices while sunbathing, Oysters, champagne, wine and coctails at noon leading into a stunning dining experience under the stars. Puesta Oyster bar and grill is the ultimate beach bar concept that brings dining and entertainment together in a beautiful setting with breath-taking view!
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Great view and location, the food okay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I love Puesta for its view and location, for the beautiful ambiance and fresh oysters. The rest of the menu is okay-ish. If I were to come back, I would do it to spend a day drinking a cocktail or wine over a lazy afternoon having a chat with friends. As for the food, I would probably get some mussels, oysters or fresh sashimi (all very fresh and nice). Everything else I have tried was not anything special, so I would not recommend.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Maria Z

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Cyprus
“Why I will not recommend Puesta Oyster Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

okay, I was not going to write this review but after my 10th attend to speak to the manager of this place and being ignored - here I am.
First the positive part: nice view! right next to the sea. and they have fresh oysters. That would be it.
Now the things that upset me a bit.
1. terrible service. I think the worst i ever had. waiter argued with us, refused to clean our table, didn't speak any english or greek or russian proper, raised his voice, at some point I though he would bit us up because we asked for a tea 3 times.
2. oysters came swimming in melted ice. no salt or tabasco was offered. when i asked for it (twice again) salt arrived with nice black hair on display. When i showed it to waiter - no apology, nothing, just walked off without bringing another salt
3. half of our order didn't arrive without any explanations (they just forgot to order it) not mentioning that drinks came after the food.
4. coffees! yes, after few attends to order, coffee finally arrived and pots were missing tops and were cracked. (2 of them)

at this stage I felt that i have to complain, as this place is advertised as high class establishment , prices are higher than average and i have waisted 3 hrs of my time trying to enjoy myself in Puesta. Me and my friends asked for manager and instead, hostess Anastasia came to my table, told me she is sorry, BUT it is Sunday and they are busy, so? not good enough for me. prices are the same as on Monday. Manager never came (must be hiding as other tables wanted to complain too)

As you already understand, I will not visit this place again or recommend it to anyone. there are other nice places in Limassol that serve fresh oysters and sea food with a smile and excellent friendly service. Puesta is not one of them.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Nadia B
Prague, Czech Republic
“A nice place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Beautiful bar with excellent drinks and good food.. Mostly a family place, nice atmosphere at day and night, a kind of silence restaurant by the sea.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bucharest
“Very reccomendable on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great place (romantic and chic). Great sea-food (and not only), quite good wine list (try the local rose Zampartas), admirable staff. My favourite restaurant in Limassol ! I also liked Danae tavern, but Puesta has in plus the brilliant location. Try it for dinner and you won't regret !

Visited April 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
“Very tasty coctails”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Its very nice restaurant with amazing view to see. I really love here the coctail Margarita Strawberry-Banana - but i was sad that not always is this coctail the same. Its depends on barman. The service is perfect. The place is very nice, but in the night in summer come much mosquitos. So i prefer go here in the day:)

• Visited July 2012