“Very professional”

Serenity Spa at St Raphael Resort
Ranked #3 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Limassol
More attraction details
Owner description: The Serenity Spa at St Raphael Resort offers all guests many facilities for total relaxation during your holiday to Cyprus, including the indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam-bath, fully equipped gymnasium, changing facilities with showers, relaxing room, beautician suite, manicure/pedicure room, massage rooms, water-jet massage bed, private sauna and steam-baths, Solarium and a Rasul.Operating hours: 08:00-20:00 hrs.
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very professional”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I had a body massage where they used exfoliants and like a mud pack. It was out of this world. A bit pricey but worth every penny.

Visited June 2012
straphaelresort, Director of Sales at Serenity Spa at St Raphael Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Reviewer, We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience at our spa and look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you for your positive and honest comments.

• Greek first
St. Petersburg, Russia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beauty and relax”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

After visiting, I became beautiful and slim. Chocolate is the best!

Visited May 2012
Review collected in partnership with Oktogo.ru

Dear Reviewer, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon. Our Chocolate Treatments are extremely popular and we now have new Cocktail treatments such as Pina Colada, Tequilla Sunrise and Mohito Body Wraps with massages - perfect for that summer feeling. All the best,
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Perfect Spa”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Had a good massage. Very relaxing and up to date treatments.

Visited May 2012
Dear Reviewer, Thank you so much for your kind comments. We always try our best to keep up with the latest trends and products, and are so happy you enjoyed your experience. We hope to welcome you back soon.
GREECE&CYPRUS
715 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,948 helpful votes
“An Outstanding Health Club”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I recently returned from a 2 week vacation in Cyprus and three of the nights I was at the St. Raphael Resort in Limassol.
The water at the beach was still cold in April and the alternative for some exercise was the Serenity Spa.
I have never before written a review on any other Spa I visited and believe me they were many, but now that I am back I think I ought to write a review because it deserves it. I urge people who seek a Spa life to come here and spoil and pamper themselves.
The staff is professional and I want to mention that Stefi makes a good Manager.
I was mostly using the Steam Bath, Sauna, the Jacuzzi and the indoor pool. I consider it one of the very best health clubs in the area and from a quick look that I had I can say it has unmatched amenities coverage.
I only had the 15 minute water jet massage bed where the water jets spray of water on the body without getting wet. This type of massage allows all the body muscles to relax at the same time.
I was amazed with the Spa’s dedicated relaxation room…it had become my favorite spot and refuge and it was where I spent at least an hour after exercising in the morning and another hour in the afternoon.
I would sit on the relaxing bed chairs close my eyes and the soft Thai music would travel me to exotic destinations that I have already visited. The room had dim lighting so as to help the guests relax and unwind. There were tea facilities with a variety of flavors to choose from and a bowl of seasonal fresh fruit.
Now that I am back I long those moments and I would love to visit it again.

Visited April 2012
straphaelresort, Director of Sales at Serenity Spa at St Raphael Resort, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Serenity Spa, we appreciate all feedback because it helps us to continue improving our Spa experience. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience and would like to say that St Raphael Resort guests are entitled to use our indoor pool, steam bath, sauna and jacuzzi included in the price of their stay.
We do look forward to welcoming you back to our resort.
Beirut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing, excellent service, and amazing results!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at the Serenity Spa! We were in Limassol for a friend's wedding, and I needed a quick touch up for my mani and pedi. They were able to squeeze me in between appointments. The service was amazing! Very friendly staff, clean facilities, relaxing music, and all for a very reasonable price! We got a discount because we were staying in the hotel! Can't wait for our next visit.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Jessica B
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our Serenity Spa. Our staff try their utmost to ensure that every guest is given a true 5 star Serenity Spa experience and we were delighted to read that this was evident in your visit. For reservations, please don’t hesitate to contact us on the telephone number on our listing above the photo gallery. We look forward to serving you again.