“A trip definitely worth it”

Sayious Adventure Park
Double Trouble Adventure Package in Limassol
Ranked #1 of 33 Tours in Limassol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a PRIVATE and unique experience to anyone looking for a great adventure in Cyprus! PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL . Off-Road tours with Buggy or ATV, Paintball, Drift Go-Karting, Archery. ALL IN ONE!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
“A trip definitely worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Brilliant experience. Rented a buggy and me and my girlfriend both had a drive in an hour slot. Tour was only for us which made it even more special. Saw some of the original Cyprus, as shown by the owner. One of the friendliest people I've ever met and couldn't have been more hospitable. Definitely wasn't trying to rip us off. Would highly recommend to anyone as he caters for all age groups and abilities. Worth the drive out of Limassol. We both cant thank the owner enough for a memorable experience.

Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not even a word to describe how great this is!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

The best motorsport place I have ever been to. Amazing scenery, driving conditions, hopitality and alsoa large amount of history involved such as the old copper mines and beautiful dams. Really good if you don't mind getting dirty and are very brave to be driving about a minimum of 30 foot above sea level! But it wouldn't be good without the kindness, calmness and the amazing out of this world hospitality from the legendary owner himself Andreas. This was the highlight of my holiday. It was so good I went twice over a course of 3 days! This place should be given the popularity it deserves a truly brilliant experience to have! The prices are amazingly cheap for what is involved. And once again thank you Andreas for having us and sharing your amazing wisdom and tips for us and keeping us safe at all times :-). But if you want the best experience do not say ' I know when Andreas is giving you advice as you maybe finding yourselves going back to base! A truly amazing experience

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jamiebuggi
Yorkshire
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Next time i may drive my own buggy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

My partner wanted to go off road bugging so I thought why not, will be fun only been in the buggy 10min and I cannot tell you how scary this was. Thanks to Andreas our host who was is so friendly and nice realised how frightened I was let me sit behind him, Andreas was a really good and made me feel relaxed and let me go at my own pace so i never felt pressured or stupid. At the end of the ride he even let me drive his Quad.
Thank you Andreas ,From the moment you picked us up from our hotel to dropping us off we enjoyed every minute. when we come back to Cyprus we will definitely come again and who knows i may drive my own buggy !

Visited April 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

From the moment we got there, the owner made us feel so welcome and comfortable as if we were family. He took such good care of us. The buggy rides through the mountains was sooo much fun and really exhilarating. Afterwards, he taught my 7 year old archery and even found a buggy small enough for my son to try out on his own (after a lesson from him). Then we were treated to Cypriot homemade sweets (courtesy of the owner´s wife). It was just a great experience for kids and adults of all ages. We would definitely do it again if we go back to Cyprus on vacation!

Visited March 2013
Braintree, Essex
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Brilliant!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

The trip through the hillsides in a twin seater buggy was exhilerating and felt very adventurous. Looked after every step of the way!! Made very welcome.
The views and scenery were wonderful and the ride in the buggy a brilliant way to experience the hillsides without the crowds.

Go cart drifting around a track was also incredible!!

Loved the whole visit!