“Best water park in Cyprus”

Fasouri Watermania Water Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.29*
and up
Full-day Fasouri Watermania Waterpark Admission...
Ranked #7 of 224 things to do in Limassol
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest waterpark in Cyprus with 30 different attractions for all ages. three restaurants, three snack bars and over 2000 sun beds. a staff of more than 100 people work continuously to provide the best service to our visitors. Winner of many awards!
Reviewed July 7, 2013

By far, the best water park in Cyprus. Well worth the extra travel from Paphos area. The park is spotlessly clean - toilets and bed areas cleaned throughout the day. Plenty of free sunbeds. Plenty of doughnuts - we never had to queue once all day. Staff were excellent - not the usual jobsworths who ban hats & sunglasses etc on everything - they applied H&S appropriately to each ride. Also some different rides and children's activities which made it more interesting than other parks which are all the same. Far better than the Paphos water park!

2  Thank Paphos2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,647)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"entrance fee"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Always enjoy a day at Fasouri waterpark. Used to live in Cyprus so was a regular visitor. Still like to go back and relive fun times at the centr,

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We decided to give this waterpark a try, we looked online to confirm where it was and the website confirmed it would be sign posted, IT ISNT! we spent 45 minutes trying to find what may be the worst sign posted attaction. There are some signs if you are coming from a particular direction however not otherwise. Please spend the time finidng it exactly on a map as you cna spend an age driving around.

Also we had to queue for 45 minutes to get it and pay full price (£30 each) but if you buy an online voucher it is heaper and you skip the queue.

Once inside, its greatm there a locker for all your valuable and plenty of loungers. Food is reasonably priced.

1  Thank TommyBoy89
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My family and I have been going to the Fasouri Waterpark for many years now, and it’s amazing to see how a company even during these difficult times, have spared no expenses in order to ensure that they keep their high standards, customer service and most importantly safety. I have a 2 year old daughter and I always feel very comfortable taking her there and that is why we even became seasonal members this year, as I know how much importance is given to cleanliness and security, as the lifeguards there, are always ready to assist you with a smile. A special thanks also to Mr Yiannos and his kitchen staff that always find the time to prepare a special meal, every single time, for a friend of mine that needs to follow a special diet, despite the hectic situation going on at lunch time in the restaurant.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Today we were denied to bring in the park the freezer bag which contained the insulin pack and special drinks and food for my son who is diabetic with the excuse that no freezers are allowed in the park.

I have to point out that for my son I already paid for lunch and drinks with the ticket that he will not have as I prepared special ones for him. You can see that from the photo. I also asked the people who denied me to take the stuff I needed for my son in for their names but they denied to tell me so they stayed anonymous. That includes the administrator of the park!!!!!!!

I took the freezer bag back in the car and cause i had 3 bars of ice there, it stayed ok.
During lunch time the guard in the photo followed us to the car park, without us spotting him and took photos of my kids eating the special food i prepared them (my son as I said is diabetic and i have to calculate all the carbs he is taking) and of my son being injected with insuline. He also made an ironical comment to my kid saying "get well" when diabetes is a lifelong sickness!! That kind of people are employed there.

In the park I understood why they had that "policy" which applied even to people with diabetes. The cost of a small orange drink was 2 euro and of a soda 3.5 euro. Small bottles of water were 1 euro and a small wallet locker 7 euro!!!! The choices of meals were weird looking hamburgers and fries, nuggets of unidentifiable meat and fries and pizza!! So you either had to eat that or stay hungry for 8 hours in the park!!

As far as concern hygiene, it was very questionable!!! I wonder when was the last time they were properly checked by the department of health without a prior "notification" food everywhere on the floor and drinks and food exposed to heat and the weather, as the canteen is outdoor.
Very expensive to go there as the entry ticket is 29 euro for adults and 16 for kids under 11, but the worst thing is that the people who work there lack humanity. They see you only as a full wallet that needs to be relieved.

16  Thank AlvinosKyperounda