“Perfect”
Review of Danae Tavern

Danae Tavern
Ranked #18 of 1,092 Restaurants in Limassol
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2013

In December 2013 I visited Danae tavern with my family and I can say it was just fabulous!!!!!!!!! Excellent service and delicious food and the atmosphere was just breathtaking. If you are in Limassol, I would recommend you pay a visit to Danae! I will definitely be coming back again.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was my first visit to Cyprus with my family, Danae restaurant was the first experience for us with the cypriotic food and we were delighted to discover this nice and warm atmosphere,great food and the best service, the staff was extremely friendly and the owner Lakis was personally taking care of our needs, I strongly recommend this fabelous restaurant for repeated visit.

1  Thank Mohammed A
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Average fare...few nice dishes, not really made to feel welcome, maybe because out of season. Weren't offered desserts and surprised it is rated so highly here. Would recommend visiting others in limassol old town, especially if out of season.

1  Thank Foodyfromlondon
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I came to Cyprus on holiday with my family in late September, and on our first night we visited Danae Tavern for a lovely traditional Cypriot meat meze. From the very first step into the restaurant entrance I was amazed by the beautiful fountain and by the way the whole tavern was lit up. The man at the door kindly greeted us as he walked us to our table. The waiters were warm and welcoming, and ever so polite. As for the food, it never stopped coming! We definitely got our money's worth as everytime we had finished a portion from the meze, another was brought to us. For dessert, I had ordered a slice of cheesecake but unfortunately as I was so full from my meal, I couldn't finish what I had ordered. It was, though, very very delicious and I would definitely recommend.
Danae Tavern was amazing, and we visited every night until we went home. I full-heartedly recommend the restaurant and it's wonderful meze, for couples, families, friends, a business trip or even alone. I'm sure the tavern's atmosphere will make you feel right at home!

1  Thank Anne-Goode997
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have been here on quite a few occasions, and when we go to Cyprus is always on our places to eat list, we normally eat twice in our stay. The meze is excellent but equally so is food off menu The staff are excellent and very friendly. Although not the cheapest of restaurants worth every penny

1  Thank Jo C