See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

High level of service.It is a place, where professionals work. They pay attention for any request of a guest. I asked to bring a wood table instead of glass one, and they bought it for me apartment soon. Friendly atmosphere. I want to come back here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Great hotel, great people. Loved my time in Cyprus. The staff were great, the rooms were spacios and well refurbished. I was there on a business trip, yet the atmosphere was really welcoming- I felt as if I were home.

Room tip: ask for the bartender.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2016

It is my third time staying in the hotel, and I have recommended Manos at this point to over 20 people.

So - it's great, the hotel is great, immaculately clean, staff is wonderful and nice, location is the best in Cyprus. That's not even my point. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND to fulfill your needs in everything. Let me give you just one example.

We walk downstairs with my friends, and tell the bartender we need to pick up a friend at the bus stop a few miles away from the apartment. I already know that there is a bus, and just wanted to double check the number. So, we walk up to the bartender (who hasn't even seen us ever before) and ask what is the number of the bus. He doesn't quite remember, but 1) he pulls out his tablet and starts looking, finds the number, and then 2) just says - just go in my car!! and JUST DRIVES ALL OF US TO THE STOP IN HIS BMW JUST BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME. His name is Cornell btw.

Whenever we told Manos we needed something (i.e. bigger table in our room), he would just go out and buy it. He makes renovations in the hotel annually, and the rooms look even nicer every year. Internet works perfectly. The beach is right nearby. The best place!

That spirit of "let me just fix it for you" is everywhere in Vegas Hotel Apartments. I will definitely definitely come back, and just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Manos, Andrea, Cornell, and everyone at Vegas that makes it such a great success!

Room tip: All rooms are GREAT.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Svetlana D
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Lovely room and kind staff contributed to a relaxing weekend. 5 mins away from the sea. There are many beach bars nearby and restaurants you can go. It was a great escape from the daily routine.. The only bad thing was that it lasted only 2 days.. Totally recommend it!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2016

The Vegas Apartments have a great location in Limassol. The apartments are set back from a main road, far enough away so that the noise isn't noticeable but close enough so you can easily be on the coast road within a couple of minutes of walking. There's amazing restaurants nearby, as well as a bakery and supermarket. But the highlight is Manos and his amazing attitude to customer service. We hope to visit again soon!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends