“Best sushi and japanese restaurant!”
Review of Wok N Roll

Wok N Roll
Ranked #215 of 1,141 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EATING WELL MADE EASY At Wok n Roll, we are making it easy for you to eat and live better. Recognising the importance of getting high quality and healthy food on your plate, we’ve brought together a team of the finest food suppliers, the most experienced nutritionists, and expert kitchen staff to cater for healthy Asian meals that are fresh and full of flavour. Choose one of our options of Chinese, Japanese and Fitness cuisine that fits your healthy lifestyle perfectly.
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

I have been ordering and dining at wok n roll for about 5 years now, and it truly has the best sushi in Limassol. I have tried various japanese or sushi restaurants, but trust me, if you want top quality sushi at a reasonable price, then I recommend you visit this place or maybe order. Service is excellent and hospitable, and the food quality is outstanding. I wonder why the have not gotten any awards yet. However, I believe that many customers acknowledge how good this restaurant is.

Marinost4, Owner at Wok N Roll, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear Mike N
Thanks for your outstanding review and support ( 5 years :) ).
Recognising the importance of getting high-quality and healthy food on your plate, we’ve brought together a team of the finest food suppliers, the most experienced nutritionists and kitchen experts to cater for healthy Asian meals that are fresh, nutritious and full of flavour.
Awards for us on the other hand are these type of comments that are daily Awarding our Wok n Roll Team.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

the food was very tasty and the portions were enough! the prices are good as well. I will recommend it either for delivery or dine in!

Marinost4, Owner at Wok N Roll, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Dear Alexandra C
Thanks for the Great Comments . Hope you enjoy Wok n Roll in everytime you Order from us either Take Away, Delivery or Dine in.
At Wok n Roll, we are making it easy for you to eat and live better. Recognising the importance of getting high quality and healthy food on your plate, we’ve brought together a team of the finest food suppliers, the most experienced nutritionists, and expert kitchen staff to cater for healthy Asian meals that are fresh and full of flavour. You can Choose one of our options of Chinese, Japanese and Fitness cuisine that fits your healthy lifestyle perfectly.

Reviewed July 17, 2016

The menu has a big choice of dishes however food quality could be better. The staff looks bored sometimes and not very helpful serving or answering questions. The food is not much and not very tasty. Crispy beef in chili sauce is bland and hard to chew. Maki and sushi rolls dont much the menu description, be careful especially f you are allergic to things as they dont have all the ingredients written down in the menu.Well avoid, you can find better similar type of food and service elsewhere in Limassol

Dear The_Trav3ll3r
Thanks For reviewing us and giving your personal opinion on some specific matters.
If someone is allergic to some ingredients, can always ask for our allergen menu or search on our website http://www.woknroll.com.cy/images/ALLERGENS_CH_MENU.pdf . You will never find in a Menu Description the whole recipe , but just some main ingredients.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

We were pleasantly surprised since this was our first take away order. Highly recommended, very tasty and we cannot wait to order again.

Marinost4, Owner at Wok N Roll, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Dear ECyprus
Thanks for the Great Comments and we are really happy you enjoyed our food!
Our main focus is on taking care every aspect of your well-being. This is why we’ve set forth to create a culinary journey of great tasting, easily accessible and fresh Asian dishes that will inspire a healthy way of living. All our meals are prepared with the freshest and highest-quality ingredients to make sure that the food you eat is everything it should be.
Wok n Roll
Healthy Asian Cuisine
www.woknroll.com.cy

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I will begin from saying, that Cyprus has really no adequate Asian food scene. Which is fair enough, I cannot expect a real diversity in such a small place.

I crave Chinese, Thai, Malay, Indonesian, Vietnamese or any kind of other Asian cuisine quite a lot. And it seems every time I order from Wok N Roll I forget how awful it was and keep on trying to give them a chance again (since they have relatively good reviews). Yet they fail every single time.

The food is BLAND it has not definite taste, you can order several items from the menu and they will taste pretty much the same.
Their crispy beef in chilli sauce is just a joke (I suggest visiting ZEN and trying the crispy beef there). Crispy - is the wrong word altogether, the beef comes soggy and taste like and old animal. Chili sauce, sechuan sauce, or any other kind of sauce doesn't really have flavour.

Noodles is another joke of theirs - all of them taste the same, barely any vegetables just a few tasteless strips of chicken or sorry looking prawns.

Oh oh and the hot and sour soup - I must admit I never ate a good one here in CYprus, but theirs is just phenomenally disgusting. Hot and sour soup should be zingy, spicy, should have veggies, seafood, other meats etc.
I would not even recommend trying theirs to compare.

JUST DON'T eat in this place or order out.

2  Thank Ugne M