“Highest Quality and very expensive Sushi Restaurant”
Review of Zen Room

Zen Room
Ranked #38 of 1,135 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2016

Sushi is usually very expensive in Cyprus
so it's understandable that Zen Room is very expensive.
Expect to pay €50+ for 1 person for a basic sushi, teppanyaki selection.

Highest quality nigiri sushi, temaki, maki, gunkan maki, teppanyaki.
Although have found better tasting cooked maki at other Cyprus sushi restaurants.

ff

Reviewed October 24, 2016

We went to Zen on 23rd September 2016 which is next door to Chesters pub and owned by the same group.
I went here for my birthday with my wife as I really wanted Sushi and got exactly what I expected. Food was great and reasonably priced for Sushi in Cyprus.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

It is hard to find good quality and tasty sushi in Cyprus. This restaurant offers a really good Asian food and sushi. Can with family and friends and were amazingly surprised. We enjoyed every bit. Very recommended!!

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Really love this place. One of my favorites. I come often here but i write for it. Sushi here is the best. If you love good sushi is the best in limassol.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Freshness of ingredients go down when I compare to a few years back. Competition is hard, but that's why they should keep the quality high, or people will move to other (new) sushi restaurants.

1  Thank StefanRvS