“Perfect sushi ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

It is hard to find good quality and tasty sushi in Cyprus. This restaurant offers a really good Asian food and sushi. Can with family and friends and were amazingly surprised. We enjoyed every bit. Very recommended!!

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Really love this place. One of my favorites. I come often here but i write for it. Sushi here is the best. If you love good sushi is the best in limassol.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Freshness of ingredients go down when I compare to a few years back. Competition is hard, but that's why they should keep the quality high, or people will move to other (new) sushi restaurants.

1  Thank StefanRvS
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

One of the best Sushi places I have ever been. I can confirm that it is one of the two best Sushi places in Cyprus. Very polite and helping staff, Fresh food , friendly environment.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

The service is warm and friendly and you greeted with a warm smile when you arrive. Now Zen is not cheap it is quite expensive for sushi. But the food is amazing and for treat well worth it.
I had lunch and the meso soup was amazing and the sushi was some of the best I have had and we had some hand rolls and a little dim-sum. All the locals rate Zen as the best sushi in town and they have a point as I loved my lunch.