“Quality restaurant Quality Food”
Review of Zen Room

Zen Room
Ranked #58 of 1,090 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The atmosphere is excellent and the food is very nice. I see a lot of people are commenting on the Sushi but this is not only what is on the menu. Personally I don't eat Sushi but there is a very nice choice of other dishes. An enjoyable nice place to go for dinner Bussiness or with friends.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Most sweet salmon sushi, great prawn mango, sublime foie gras two Asian ways, I can honestly say never had such good Asian food not only in Cyprus, but even in London where I live. V helpful staff, kept adjusting the air con several times for us, buzzing atmosphere, beautiful presentation - foolish not to come here, again and again.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had a "sushi lover" friend from London visiting that place, she said it was probably the best sushi she had. I cant disagree, apart from sushi the food is amazing but for a decent meal for 2 and couple of drinks be ready to set back at least a 100eur.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

One of my regular sushi places in Limassol, staff very professional, sushi at it's best, bit pricey.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

So love this sushi restaurant. We go there very often for family lunch and my son who will be 3 in September loves Zen roll. Had my birthday lunch today and as always was very tasty.