“The best customer service ever!!!”
Review of Transfair

Transfair
Ranked #3 of 11 Transportation in Limassol
More attraction details
Owner description: We are awesome company that offers pre-booked personalised airport transfers. For us, customer satisfaction is number one priority and this we continually emphasise among all of our drivers. Based in Cyprus we provide service to leisure and business travellers travelling in and out of the country.
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Had a pleasure booking my airport transfer using Transfair services when on vacation in Cyprus. Outstanding experience with customer service and seamlessness!!!

Transfair_Mng, Manager at Transfair, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Hi Marek,

Thank you very much for your review. We are already looking forward to giving you ride next time you are in Cyprus. Have a great day!

Yours,

"journey"
"cyprus"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 1, 2016

They are simply amazing. Luxury cars, wifi on board, friendly driver and arrived at the Hotel on time. Highly recommended.

Hi Yiannis, thank you very much for your review and recommendation. We are looking forward to providing you ride the next time as well.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

I was greeted by a very friendly driver, who came to pick me up right on time and helped me with my luggage. Apart from that, when I entered the car I was offered a bottle of water and a free adaptor which was very helpful because I forgot to bring one with me! My experience with Transfair in general was very pleasant and I felt safe arriving at another country. I definitely recommend using Transfair!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

Reviewed October 27, 2016

Very impressive transfer, great driver, excellent car, great quality inside. Perfectly on time pick up from home, and waiting outside the arrival gates with a sign. No hidden charges, generally super happy!

1  Thank GeorgeAdamides