I will keep this brief with a list of pro's and con's from staying here:
1. A brilliant location right next to the sea. The beach isn't the most comfortable on the feet, but once your in the clear, calm sea with a snorkle and mask you won't care.
2. The hotel is clean and comfortable. I recommend you get a room with a seaview, its well worth the extra cost and i can't imagine the rooms at the back overlooking the road are that great.
3. Latchi/Polis is not swamped with tourists like Pafos, it still has a bit of Cypriot character left for now. A good choice of restuarants.
1. Paying extra for air conditioning. I've lived in Scotland too long so the air conditioning was needed to cool my highland blood.
2. I would have got bored if we didn't have a hire car. Not a huge amount to see or do in the area. The Baths of Aphrodite are rubbish, its a good job you don't need to travel too far to see how poor they are. I do recommend driving further up the coast, as there are some really nice, sandier and wavier beaches.
Overall my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, we enjoyed exploring parts of cyprus and coming back to chill out by the sea or pool. It was a pleasant pace of life.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Souli Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Souli Beach Latchi
- Souli Beach Hotel Cyprus/Latchi