Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great team!!! Thank you very much!!! we enjoy every moment on the ship. view. ship. food, and most important - Team!

great team!!! Thank you very much!!! we enjoy every moment on the ship. view. ship. food, and most... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2019
gilyaibb
Tel Aviv, Israel
Beautiful Blue lagoon

There are eight or nine boats doing the coastal trip to the Blue Lagoon, but this is the best of... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2019
StephanieRLT
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Latchi
from $39.38
from $79.62
from $84.38
from $349.62
More Info
All reviews couscous traditional boat garlic bread blue lagoon juice sunset cruise chicken and pork boat trip orange squash village wine great trip mask and snorkel highly recommend this trip kids and adults greek yogurt wine and soft drinks points of interest
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I booked our trip by phone the morning of our trip. (Discount if you book in advance).
We were hoping to do the full day bbq trip, but when I enquired, I was told that it would not be suitable for us, as my son has coeliacs and they would not be able to guarantee that the food was safe so him (for this I am so grateful for their honesty!) Instead, I booked their 1/2 day cruise. This was perfect for us, and I was thrilled as the boat had plenty of space, good seating and plenty of shade.
The sights along the journey to the blue lagoon were pointed out, although hastily. We anchored at the blue lagoon just as their bbq boat ‘Koulla’ was leaving. We had dodged a bullet there, as it was rammed!
A lovely few hours on the water, and the blue lagoon is a must! So beautiful!

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank RachelC298
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Swimming in the bluest of waters is breathtaking!!!
The Captain and tour guide ensured we didnt miss anything along our travels to the Blue Lagoon where all boats stopped for a well deserved swim. Lunch on board after a long swim is exactly what you do when in Paphos.

2  Thank savwil
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

On my first visit to Cyprus I asked in my hotel if they could recommend any tours. There are different options. Trips to different destinations, at different times of day on different boats.
It's worth having a good read of the brochures and ask for all the informationto find the right option for you. They my all seem similar, but they don't all stop at the same destinations.

I decided on the traditional boat, Koulla. It was excellent value for money at €25 per person. The cruise lasted from 10.30am-3pm and included a BBQ meal.

The main destination was the blue lagoon to stop for swimming in the beautiful clear waters. Other points of interest were pointed out to us on the way, but no other stops were made.

We arrived at the lagoon after 11 and there was plenty of time to enjoy the clear waters while the BBQ was prepared on the boat. We were then called back on the boat to eat and were served enormous portions of salad, couscous, yoghurt, meat and garlic bread. Everything was delicious. Wine and orange squash was also included with the meal. Other drinks during the cruise came at an extra cost (water, beer, other soft drinks, etc). but there is nothing stopping you from bringing your own water on board.
We were even offered extra portions of meat, which was cooked to perfection and well seasoned.
Fresh watermelon was also offered after the meal.
The boat was busy, but in my opinion not overcrowded.
There was plenty of time to enjoy the lagoon before and after the meal and didn't feel rushed at all.
It was a great experience to spend the day in beautiful surroundings. The music on the boat on the way to the lagoon was mainly Greek, a good mix of older and more modern songs. On the way back the music was more tourist orientated. I didn't mind it so much, but some of the people appeared to have endulged in a bit too much of the wine and were dancing and singing along loudly. Personally, I preferred the music on the way to the lagoon, but do understand they need to cater to different tastes, so that it is enjoyable for everyone.
It was one of my favourite activities during my time in Cyprus. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, I felt they were experienced, which also made me feel safe and I thoroughly enjoyed my day.

1  Thank 9deedee
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We had the Koulla experience last year & had a great time. BBQ was plentiful but the day was a little too long for our then 3 yr old-he slept all the way back! This year we had the Nafsika experience & I have to say that the timings suited us better, especially as we went with my mum & step dad. We still got a good hour swimming & you really can't get any better waters. Drinks & fruit as much as you want. Would really like to do the sunset sail next year. Do book well in advance as they are all very popular trips.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We did the 10.30-3 pm trip on the traditional Koulla boat which had about 40 people on it. We left the harbour and travelled to the Blue Lagoon with the captain pointing out things to see en route. When we got the Blue Lagoon we anchored for a couple of hours or so and saw, sunbathed and had an excellent BBQ lunch cooked on board along with wine and soft drinks. There is also a bar on board. It might have been nice to stop and swim in other places too but it it was a lovely day out.

1  Thank 879markf