“Such a beautiful place ”

Cyprus Mini Cruises
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Latchi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: For 36 years we have cruised the Akamas coastline and peninsula and our knowledge of the area is second-to-none. Enjoy a Latchi Boat Trip with Cyprus Mini Cruises.
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We booked the morning short trip for 10.30. It was myself my mum and 3 children aged 10,8 and 2. We booked it online before we went to Cyprus and we got a cheaper deal usually it's €20 per adult but we got it for €15 per adult and €10 per child and I didn't need to pay for my 2 year old he went free of charge. When we arrived we checked in and paid and got on the boat which is a lovely looking boat the nafsika ll. The boat has a bar, toilets, changing areas and a water hose to wash off after swimming. On the way to the blue lagoon they pointed out different scenerys on the way. When we arrived at the blue lagoon it was amazing. The water was clear blue you could see the bottom. The boat stops quite far from the shore so you do have to swim out a bit and you cannot touch the floor. They offer life jackets and snorkel kits. I am a good swimmer but I used a life jacket and put one on my 2 year old and I put him on my chest and swam on my back to the shallow end and it worked fine. We got an hour swimming and then swam back to the boat and waiting for us was wine, juice and fruit.
It was a lovely experience and definitely recommend this trip when in Cyprus

Date of experience: September 2017
"watched the sunset"
"food was lovely"
"long swim"

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I booked our trip by phone the morning of our trip. (Discount if you book in advance).
We were hoping to do the full day bbq trip, but when I enquired, I was told that it would not be suitable for us, as my son has coeliacs and they would not be able to guarantee that the food was safe so him (for this I am so grateful for their honesty!) Instead, I booked their 1/2 day cruise. This was perfect for us, and I was thrilled as the boat had plenty of space, good seating and plenty of shade.
The sights along the journey to the blue lagoon were pointed out, although hastily. We anchored at the blue lagoon just as their bbq boat ‘Koulla’ was leaving. We had dodged a bullet there, as it was rammed!
A lovely few hours on the water, and the blue lagoon is a must! So beautiful!

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank RachelC298
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Swimming in the bluest of waters is breathtaking!!!
The Captain and tour guide ensured we didnt miss anything along our travels to the Blue Lagoon where all boats stopped for a well deserved swim. Lunch on board after a long swim is exactly what you do when in Paphos.

2  Thank savwil
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

On my first visit to Cyprus I asked in my hotel if they could recommend any tours. There are different options. Trips to different destinations, at different times of day on different boats.
It's worth having a good read of the brochures and ask for all the informationto find the right option for you. They my all seem similar, but they don't all stop at the same destinations.

I decided on the traditional boat, Koulla. It was excellent value for money at €25 per person. The cruise lasted from 10.30am-3pm and included a BBQ meal.

The main destination was the blue lagoon to stop for swimming in the beautiful clear waters. Other points of interest were pointed out to us on the way, but no other stops were made.

We arrived at the lagoon after 11 and there was plenty of time to enjoy the clear waters while the BBQ was prepared on the boat. We were then called back on the boat to eat and were served enormous portions of salad, couscous, yoghurt, meat and garlic bread. Everything was delicious. Wine and orange squash was also included with the meal. Other drinks during the cruise came at an extra cost (water, beer, other soft drinks, etc). but there is nothing stopping you from bringing your own water on board.
We were even offered extra portions of meat, which was cooked to perfection and well seasoned.
Fresh watermelon was also offered after the meal.
The boat was busy, but in my opinion not overcrowded.
There was plenty of time to enjoy the lagoon before and after the meal and didn't feel rushed at all.
It was a great experience to spend the day in beautiful surroundings. The music on the boat on the way to the lagoon was mainly Greek, a good mix of older and more modern songs. On the way back the music was more tourist orientated. I didn't mind it so much, but some of the people appeared to have endulged in a bit too much of the wine and were dancing and singing along loudly. Personally, I preferred the music on the way to the lagoon, but do understand they need to cater to different tastes, so that it is enjoyable for everyone.
It was one of my favourite activities during my time in Cyprus. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, I felt they were experienced, which also made me feel safe and I thoroughly enjoyed my day.

1  Thank 9deedee