“Relaxing lunch”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great location for lunch. Sardines excellent and very good Chicken Caesar Salad. Good value for money. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Sue P
There are newer reviews for LATCHI PLAZA

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went to the Sea Crest restaurant twice during this visit to Latchi. We really enjoyed our experience.
Lovely food - fresh fish was stunning. The do the best milk shakes too. Chips were lovely too...
Very good all round.
Will definately go back next time we visit.

1  Thank Darren C
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Attentive service. We had the set menu which was a good option for lunch. A little disappointed with the mussels and prawn cocktail which we had for starters. The fish soup was a standout and the mushrooms with crabmeat was also good. The seafood pasta was generous and tasty. The red snapper was well cooked. Good sized servings, left feeling contented.

1  Thank ibeh007
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've vacationed in Cyprus many times before. My family and I usually stay in Larnaca and take small day trips to Paphos. Seacrest was a restaurant we stumbled across while walking along the beach. Everything was great!
The people were extremely nice. I could tell they appreciated our patronage. They welcomed us with open arms.
We had the meze!!! Sooo much food! It was never ending, I loved ever bit of it!!!

We left saticfied and full!! Totally worth!!

2  Thank savvassavv
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Many restaurants along the harbour and most are good but this is above the average. The fish mezze shared between my wife and myself was excellent if a little too much, we should have skipped breakfast ! Staff very attentive and a complimentary large brandy at the end of the meal was a nice surprise.

2  Thank WarwickshireWoody