All reviews enigma restaurant close to the airport sea view mackenzie beach welcoming drink short business trip rooms are lovely extra space comfortable bed nice hotel wake up early overlooking the beach larnaca airport sea front stayed one night room was large excellent location
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Ciao Stelio for 5 nights (booked 4 and extended an extra night). It lived up to all the positive reviews here on TripAdvisor.

Positives included a clean, modern, well-integrated design taste throughout the hotel room, lobby and restaurant. I wanted to thank the white cushioned throne chairs in my room back home with me. Staff was very pleasant and attentive. Everything was clean. Restaurant was expensive but nice. Included breakfast was very good, especially the Greek yogurt.

Negatives— not much. My main issue was lack of a concierge to help us plan our days there. It was high season so a little more advice and local knowledge would have been helpful re tours etc, and knowing where we need reservations etc. It would be great even if only a few hours a day.

Since they didn’t give us these instructions but locals did: instead of using the beach in front of the hotel, take a 10 min walk and use the next door beach area in front of all the hip bars on Mackenzie Beach. Even better, have the hotel call a day or two before and reserve a cabana. For a deluxe cabana, you only have to spend total 90€ in food & wine, which is harder than it sounds (Cyprus is cheap).

Overall, deserves all 5 stars. Thanks all!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Penelope I, Social Media Administrator at The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the trust you have placed in our hotel by choosing it for your stay but especially for spending the time to write such an amazing review.
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much that you actually extended your stay!
I'm glad that our staff so helpful and kind to you. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can.
Many thanks for your lovely comments regarding our breakfast, it is very much appreciated and I will certainly relay your compliments to our chefs.
Thank you for your kind comments regarding the style and the cleanliness of your room. We are so happy that you liked it and felt comfortable and relaxed.
I apologize for the lack of information regarding the surrounding area. We actually try to provide our guests with all the necessary information. Kindly note that our reception team is ready to assist you in any way any time.
We truly appreciate your feedback and we do hope to welcoming you again to The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel very soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel for 2 days and the stay was good, I was not given early check in but the location is nice and you can easily spend time. I was given a room at the second floor which is a bit noisy because of some contruction close to the Hotel but The room was clean and big enough, the coffee mugs needs to be well washed.
Each room has a smart phone that you can use anywhere you go with internet and free calls.
The morning breakfast is moderate for a 5 stars hotel, the staff is nice and ready to assist you.

If you want a good Hotel in Mackenzie Area, here is one of the best.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Penelope I, Social Media Administrator at The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the trust you have placed in our hotel by choosing it for your stay and for spending the time to share your valuable feedback. Any constructive criticism is always taken very seriously by both the management and staff, as we all strive to make The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel the best it can possibly be.
I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and I'm glad that you found our handy smartphone useful.
Kindly note that early check-in is upon availability. If your room was occupied the day before, the previous guests will check-out at 12 pm and our housekeeping team will clean and have the room ready for you at 14:00. Even in these cases we try our utmost to satisfy our guests. Sadly this is a high season for us and we are fully booked almost every day. Therefore we didn't have any available rooms that we could re-allocate you.
Regarding the noise from the construction site that is close to our hotel, we sincerely apologize, but is it is a matter that is truly beyond our control.
I would also like to point out that our hotel is classed as a Deluxe Boutique Hotel and not a 5* Hotel, however we do try our utmost to offer 5* service and facilities.
We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Ciao Stelios Deluxe Hotel for two weeks. It’s the 4th year in a row that we’ve stayed here and this year we were in Grand Suite - absolutely gorgeous! It was spacious, endless wardrobes/storage and the views simply stunning.

The service was second to none with all the staff ready and willing to help with anything we needed. The food at Enigma restaurant was delicious and of the highest quality - compliments to the chef!

I genuinely will never stay at another hotel in Larnaca again and being of Cypriot background myself I’ve visited Cyprus numerous times and will do many more.

The location is ideal for the beach which is literally opposite with towels provided by the hotel. It’s within walking distance to the nightlife whether you’re after a quiet restaurant or bars on the beachfront.

I can’t recommend this hotel enough! :)

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Andi_neo
Penelope I, Social Media Administrator at The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel for your stay in Larnaca but especially for spending the time to write such an amazing review. Please allow me to express my sincere gratitude for choosing to stay with us for 4 years in a row!

We are so excited that our Grand Suite has met your expectations and you were able to relax, enjoy the comfort and the view of your room and relish your holidays.

I will certainly relay your wonderful comments and appreciation on to our entire team, it really does makes their job worthwhile. We are grateful that you choose our restaurant for dining and we are so happy that you liked the food. We are constantly trying to improve the quality of the food we offer and reach higher standards.

We honestly can't thank you enough for your kind words. We count ourselves lucky for guests like you! We look forward to welcoming you again next year! Until then, greetings from the whole team.

Wishing you all the best.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2018

The hotel is on the beach in a good location. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room is a reasonable size and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with a range of food and a good view of the ocean.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Redbackspider
Penelope I, Social Media Administrator at The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel for your stay and for spending the time to share your valuable feedback through TripAdvisor. I would like to thank you for such a wonderful review. I'm glad that you have enjoyed our truly delicious breakfast and the amazing view of the Mediterranean. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel very soon in the near future.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel and proper 5*. Booked a junior suite with sea view. Great room with all the amenities you expect in a top class hotel from toiletries to candles for when you have a soak in Jacuzzi bath for two. Bar is also excellent and the strawberry daiquiris are out of this world. Service all round was five star.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mister_Geee

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.
I would like to point out that our hotel is classed as a Deluxe Boutique Hotel and not a 5* Hotel, however we do try our utmost to offer 5* service and facilities.
We are so happy that you have enjoyed your room that much and you were able to relax in our comfortable faculties!
Also I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding our bar and especially our cocktails. I will certainly relay your wonderful comments on to our bar team, it really does makes their job worthwhile.
We are delighted that we were able to make your stay so memorable and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel in the near future.