Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Alpha Divers tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Larnaca
from $91.72
More Info
from $74.52
More Info
All reviews chris martin his team dive centre zenobia wreck penetration dives open water these guys dive package enriched air hard boat many thanks deep dive engine room great diving a great week no hesitation dive school
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Chris, Ollie, and the rest of the team in Alpha Divers made my dive experience better than I could have imagined. They were helpful, informative, friendly, and looked out for our best interests - whether they were making money or not! The training sessions were clear and easy to follow which helped me feel at ease in the water. During our all our dives, our safety was their number one priority. I couldn’t have asked for a better four days! I will definitely be returning to dive with Alpha Divers! Thanks a million guys!

The Zenobia Wreck was pretty cool too!

Chris M, Owner at Alpha Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Awesome to hear from you buddy... it was a proper crack serving you guys... proper gems both of you.

Stay cool boys

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time diving in Larnaca and so glad we chose Alpha Divers. Chris was very helpful and helped us get things arranged before the trip. Once we were there, Charlotte was such an awesome and patient instructor with us. We learned so much and felt safe the whole time, now we are proud to be certified open water divers. It was really fun being around the other divers and meeting new people. Can’t wait to dive here again and see even more of the Zenobia wreck!

Date of experience: April 2019
Beachlife_Rocks, Owner at Alpha Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Wonderful to hear from you, thank you so much for the awesome review... you great were excellent by the way.

Everyone send their best to you both x

The Alpha Team :)

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Chris made sure we got our certification properly and Charlotte, our dive instructor was really good and patient. The Zenobia wreck dive was probably the highlight! Alpha Divers had their own boats and lots of equipment. They know the area really well and I was really comfortable diving with them since it would be my first open water dive.

Date of experience: April 2019
Chris M, Owner at Alpha Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Awesome to have had you with us and to see your review... great job guys... well earned dive quals

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

My son and I dived with alpha and my son completed junior adventurer training to enable him to go deep enough to see the Zenobia.
All really good, safe and relaxed. Good equipment and excellent briefing and guide. Amazing dive, fascinating wreck to see.
I can Highly recommend alpha to anyone considering diving in the area.

Thanks to all the Alpha team.

Date of experience: April 2019
Chris M, Owner at Alpha Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Hi John & Will I Am... it was great having you guys with and meeting your lovely family.

Great chats, great company, great divers.

Well done Will... catch you guys next time, whoop whoop :)

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Had four dives on the wreck over two days with alpha divers. Had two great dive guides and thoroughly enjoyed both days exploring the holds and accommodation areas.
I would certainly recommend this professional and safety concious outfit who cater for all levels of ability and ages, even an old fella like me,,,,, many thanks

Chris M, Owner at Alpha Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Hi buddy, it was our pleasure to have had you with us John... true gentry in every sense of the word (except the tights of course, hee hee).

Take care and we hope to see you again dude :)

the Alpha Team