Lowest prices for your stay
$89
$92
Agoda.com
$77
Hotels.com$89
eDreams$92
Priceline$97
All reviews central location building site nice hotel rooms are comfortable twin room excellent breakfast balcony promenade kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This is my first review here but I thought this hotel deserves every single word of praise. From the moment in you can sense the great and friendly atmosphere.. smoothed check-in and within minutes you are in your room. The room is spotlessly clean, moderately furnished and taken care of on a daily basis. The hotel is in a quiet street and just through the back door to finikoudes the place to be in larnaca. Breakfast buffet was great and the gym and spa were wonderful, wifi excellent in every spot of the hotel. This hotel sits firmly in the 5 star ranking and you will never find anywhere better in larnaca. What really made my 9 days stay there were the wonderful staff who will jump to your help at any moment. Well done achilleos.. I will definetley stay there again next time and thank you all for being the highlight of my stay in larnaca. Ahmed.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank ahmedhatim
achilleas a, General Manager at Achilleos City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am glad that our impression on you made give the time and effort for you to write for us a review and to put your experience online. We appreciate very much the words about the hotel and it brought me a smile to my face to see that our efforts are being noticed. Thank you!

We will be more than happy to have you here again!

Kind Regards,
Achilleas Achilleos

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed here for a wedding, I couldn't fault anything the staff were friendly and the rooms were very clean and comfortable.

Also the view from the breakfast room is lovely over looking the sea. Plus everything is so close, beach, shops, restaurants, town centre

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your short, clean and beautiful review!
The Achilleos Team is happy to hear that we have managed to satisfy you and we hope to hear from you again.

Kindest Regards,

Achilleas Achilleos

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We took the Deluxe Suite - it was really great! The room is not huge, but big enough, and very very comfortable. Designed with style and good taste. Very pleasant to be in. The hotel itself is very nice and clean. The stuff is very nice. They even gave us a lap-top to use free of charge. The breakfast was very good.
The location is the best!!! In the very center, very close to the beach (1 minute walking), to the municipality (to the ones who come to get married), to the pubs, cafes and restaurants.
We enjoyed this hotel!!!

1  Thank Anna_R-P-C

Dear Guest,

First of all congratulations on your wedding and thank you for shearing your wedding photo's with us on Facebook. They are marvelous and you both look amazing in them! We are glad to make two more visitors happy , especially on the most important day of their lives.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've stayed in this hotel for one night. It locates in the old town with a parking area nearby. It's 2 mins walk from the hotel to the beach.

Below is the pro and con.

Pro:
1. Breakfast is lovely, with a enjoyful view of the sea outside window.
2. The staff is very nice. When we said we want some fruit, he led us into the hotel kitchen and pickup whatever fruit we want. Really appreciated.
3. The parking area nearby is free to hotel guests.
4. Room facility is modern.

Con:
1. It took me long time to find the hotel by driving at night. Maybe in daylight it will be easier.

In summary, I enjoyed staying there and I may probably stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2013
2  Thank Ling Y
achilleas a, General Manager at Achilleos City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your great review and we thank you for taking your time to write a few words about our place. I admit it that it is a little difficult to arrive to the hotel due to the small one-way streets in the city center.

Our team hopes to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We had a one night stay. The hotel is hard to find on small road in the hart of the city. We were lucky to find a parking space and you really will not regret having a small car to park. Staff is very helpful and we had a smooth check in experience. Romms are of a moderate size for the city center but are ok. Clean and modern. Your are in the middle of everything so the locations is superb. Some remarkable kebab spots and bars around. Small street is clam so we had a brilliant sleep.

1  Thank topolnic

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and I hope next time you can visit us for longer than one night. Regarding the rooms size, I assure you that we also have bigger rooms for those who wish more space.

Once more , I and the rest of the team, thank you for your words!

Kind regards,