Livadhiotis City Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$157
$166
$174
$133
  • Breakfast included
Sun Hall Beach Hotel Apartments(Larnaca)(Great Value!)
$73
Sveltos Hotel(Oroklini)(Great Value!)
$84
$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewsblue cafest lazarus churchnice hotelminute walkroom safeexcellent locationbeautiful churchbalcony doornoisy at nightnoise from the streetcentral locationair conditionrestaurants and shopsenjoyed my staycleocyprussea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Everything is nearby; beach, bars and sightseeing area. Nice friendly staff, beautiful cozy room and perfect surounding for beach vacation. Its nice and beautiful during normal days and gets busy during weekends. We enjoyed the view from our balcony. Will definitely come back for another stay.

Room Tip: The room and balcony is awesome.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tan_nicholas
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed for three nights. Comfortable first floor room with balcony and good air conditioning, fridge and coffee making facilities. Noisy at weekend with cars with loud music circling but as we were on holiday it was not a concern and we enjoyed watching life go by. Good self service breakfast. Staff were reserved but helpful when required. Good base if you want to experience Larnaca. Would certainly return.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hadriana
Reviewed November 21, 2013

It's less then 5 min walking distance to the beach and the bar/restaurant areas, just next to the beautiful St Lazarus church. 15 minutes ride from Larnaka airport, very easy to reach.
We were in a not fancy room, but with everything needed (free safe, big enough for cameras, pad and everything else) and a little balcony. I must say it was a bit noisy, being close to a bar. I wouldn't know if other rooms were any better though.
Breakfast is not huge but has a good variety of sweet and salty food, coffee and teas.
The blue bar in the hall is quite expensive (4euros an aspresso???).
THe staff is kind and helpful IF you ask. Otherwise they kind of not engage any conversation/greetings.
Everything vas pretty clean.
The free WIFI in the hall works fine. I think there's a cable access in each room as well.
There's a free parking in a building in front of the hotel. It's rough but We always found a spot for our car.
When we checked in (late evening) we had a problem with the balcony door which they fixed the morning after as promised.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank la_zia_ross
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have been going to cyprus for many years and i must say their hotel slection is amazing with some tough competition.
In this case, I stayed at Livadhiotis. The location was excellent, right in town and close to everything. The staff were so helpful as well.
The hotel itself was really modern, clean and very nice on the eye. The rooms were really spacious and relaxing. They had everthing we needed in there.
The value for money for this hotel was really good.
I will def stay there again next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank George Z
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Only stayed for one night as my wife was in hospital. We had to leave the Thomson Celebration as my wife ruptured her achilles tendon. I arrived after 9 at night and the room and pass key were waiting. The staff on reception were brilliant, sorting taxis to the hospital and fielding phone calls for me. When my wife arrived from hospital they couldn't do enough. Sorting e-tickets for our flight home, certificate of fit to fly and any translating. Many thanks to the girls on reception and alex in the cafe. Look forward to seeing them again under better circumstances. 5 star plus service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple