All reviews tiny balconies breakfast and dinner budget hotel sheets and towels a lovely holiday quiet area special thanks cleaned every day twin mackenzie seafront seaside eur
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2018

i visited this place and would not recommend it to my worst enemy.i changed my room within 10 minutes of seeing it only to be put in another room which was as bad as the first one.i went there early in 2017 march/april time and lucky for me only booked in for about 5 days as I was going to tour the island for three weeks.i made the big mistake of not looking at the reviews of other guests! I will not make that mistake again.this was a hotel meant to have been refurbished but WAS NOT.the bath taps were the wrong way round(hot was cold and vice versa)also bath was full of rust.i had photos but never kept them.the bar stocked local drink but had no snacks at all. i am a bit late posting this as I went about march/april 2017.maybe they have now got around to refurbishing but do not hold your breath.one thing hat goes for them is they pick you up from the airport about 20 minutes away.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank trevor b
hotel_responsible, Manager at Larco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear trevor b,

Thank you for taking the time to comment and share your experience and mentioning about our free transfer service from airport.

It is never our intention to disappoint a guest in any way. We will review your comments at our meeting to address the issues that you encountered during your visit.

Of course we would have liked to have been able to discuss any issues you had whilst in hotel as we hope that all guests can have excellent holidays here with us.

If you'll be willing to give us another chance we will gladly convince you from our hospitality and great service which we are known for by our guests.

Best regards

Reviewed July 8, 2018

The bed is comfortable if you like to sleep with a lot of high pillows which I do but prob not for people who dont sleep with lots of very high pillows elevated because it is very very hard and a little springy. It is good for a few nights but the WIFI is very slow. I will prob come back because of the price but please, please fix the wifi and make it fast it is not a big deal especially when they have so many guests in the summer.

Room tip: the high floor rooms away from the pool
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
hotel_responsible, Manager at Larco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear vanessa e,
Thank you for sharing your Larco Hotel experience with fellow TripAdvisor readers.

It is a great pleasure for us to read that you have had a wonderful holiday in our hotel.
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our value for money and about comfortable accommodation.

We thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I don't know if how they can call it a hotel, it's a homeless shelter, it's worse than that, I wish there is an app to let you smell the room, I think there is a dead dog inside the room since 70s, I paid 41 €s, I swear to God it doesn't worth it, me and my family left Ayia thekla at 12 noon to larnaca to spend time there because our flight at 11 PM, so we said why don't we go to a hotel and leave our bags in there, go to the tourist area having lunch in there then we will get back to the hotel to have some rest and take a shower, but when we get inside the room, we couldn't stand to stay for 5 minutes, we left immediately.
The time now is 19:00 larnaca local time, we still outside, and we are sitting at Starbucks cafe till 21:00 then we'll go to get our luggage from the (shelter) and immediately to the airport, not to mention how the lady at the reception treated with us.
My advice :- please don't you even think going to this junkyard, and don't believe the pictures on the website, I think those pictures since 1961.
It's up to you.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank amerh1970
hotel_responsible, Manager at Larco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Amer H,
Thank you for taking the time to comment and share your experience.

Of course we would have liked to have been able to discuss any issues you had whilst in Hotel as we hope that all guests can have excellent holidays here with us.

Our attentive and friendly team treats all of our guests courteously and with respect. We are very sorry if you have felt differently. We will take your comments as an encouragement for improvement.

We hope that we can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Larco for 2 nights before flying back to UK after clearing in-laws flat after death. Wanted somewhere to chill so booked All-inclusive...what a joke!
Dirty, run down, pool tiles broken and dirty, food passable but wouldn’t have eaten there if hadn’t paid for all-inclusive.
Also no ice cream so couldn’t have milkshake or ice-cream by pool.
Lots of people bringing in own drink and food from shops etc.
Shame as was hoping to chill but couldn’t wait to get away..bad end to time in cyprus

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank beckysbreaks
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Larco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear beckybreaks,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review about your recent stay at our hotel!

Sorry for the inconveniences you have experienced during your recent stay with us. We constantly work on improving our guests’ satisfaction; therefore, your feedback, positive or negative, helps us to see our product through the eyes of our guests and is highly valuable to us. Please contact us the next time directly so that we are able to resolve this problem right away.

Again, thank you very much for your valuable feedback – we would be more than happy to welcome you again soon to offer you an even better experience.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

From the outside this Hotel has a beautiful rustic, boutique style look. The inside however lost its charm years ago. Everything looks run down, dark and shabby. Many fixes are over due. The rooms to the street have terraces (lower level) and tiny balconies from the second story up, however they don't provide any privacy.
The Hotel sports a pool and bar, as well as a sauna on the roof and a tiny, scary elevator.
It is located close to the airport (less than 10 minutes by car or Bus #425 that stops right outside the Hotel). There are several minimarkets in walking distance as well as a cheap and good local bbq place "Valia Kebab" or a great tavern "Portokali" (at the seafront). Between a 5 and 10 minute walk will take you to Kastela and MacKenzie beaches.
I've only stayed for night and for the prize of around 30 Euro it was ok and fitting. But I've also seen prizes go up to 60+ Euro which would be way too much for such a place IMO.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
hotel_responsible, Manager at Larco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear Tj D,
Thank you for your review of the Larco Hotel. Our team greatly appreciates your feedback.

We are happy to read your positive words regarding our facilities and the location of our hotel.

Hoping to see you again soon.