New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Viking Divers

Viking Divers
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Larnaka City
More attraction details
Owner description: Viking Divers : Diving in Larnaca Cyprus: We dive to the Zenobia Wreck, Alexandria Wreck, Cricket Wreck and ofcourse Beautiful cave diving, and for beginner try dives!Courses from Discover Scuba diver upto Instructor courses: and speciality courses: Wreck, Deep, Night, DPV, Enriched Air , and much more: Welcome to our 5 star IDC Padi Centre!
Vienna, Austria
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Diving Cyprus April 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were three people diving with Viking Divers. I was doing my AOWD with them, my friends did some guided dives through caves and tunnels. We all discovered the wrecks of Zenobia and Alexandria. My AOWD course was excellent. I felt very comfortable diving with my instructor Stavros. On two days we went by boat to dive at the wrecks all together. We had the boat basically to ourselves, the whole crew was extremly helpful and nice. Already after our initial e-mail request, Minna offered us every information we needed and we immidiately felt to be in good hands. Thanks for the great time and the tasty Cyprus coffees :)

Visited April 2013

• Hebrew first
Pontypool, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Home from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Viking divers is the only dive centre you will need to go to. Tassos is a superb diver and trainer as well as owner. Minna keeps everything running smoothly and Sam keeps everyone fed and watered.my son and I have been diving Cyprus for 5yrs and go no where else. Once you dive with Viking your one of the family.
The 'Zen' is superb to dive especially to penetrate the car decks. Well ran fully stocked shop and great divemasters too. Special mention to Dan and Chris also who make the time with Viking more Fun . Can't wait to come back again. Paul & Ellys

Ioánnina, Ioannina, Greece
“open water diver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

very friendly people evry think profetional and safe. they help me learn easy the way how to dive.!!.ill come back for the advance corse in the amazing zenobia ;)and for realaxing time. thanks!!!

Visited November 2012
Brasov, Romania
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 184 helpful votes
“My first dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I couldn't have chosen better for my first dive! Minna was very helpful and nice and Tasos gave me that kind of confidence absolutely necessary for a first-time diver! The underwater world was amazing... we had a beautiful sunny day and a 22-degree water temperature! Perfect birthday present from my boyfriend! :)
Totally recommend Viking Divers!

Visited December 2012
athens
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best diving experience ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Amazing diving and efficient staff .
The island is perfect , the wreck more than interesting and the team so proffesional.
many thanks to Stavros and we will definetelly go back next year

Visited November 2012