“Superb, delicious and freshly cooked food. A must!”

To Kafe Tis Chrysanthi's
Ranked #6 of 321 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Superb, delicious and freshly cooked food. A must!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The lovely home cooking smells drag you in and you're not disappointed. Interesting menu, delicious food and really friendly staff. The fresh lemonade is fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
“Great cafe. Can't believe we've only just discovered it!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Great menu selection and lovely atmosphere. We ordered a salad and a burger, both really nice! Looking forward to trying more things. Can't believe my parents have lived here for 6 years and we've never been here before.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A place you must visit”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The cutest place in town with the best fresh lemonade and the most hospitable and welcoming staff!!!

1 Thank Evoulla
Kiev, Ukraine
“the cute cosy place I was completely happy in”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Firstly, it was the look of the cafe' I was attracted to. It made me feel the cosiest as never before , I enjoyed the original style, the colours, the details ...everything even the menu happened to be stylish ))
Secondly, it was a highly qualified staff. The waitress was the best I had ever met! And all the friendly team made me feel very comfortable and charged me with positive energy.
Then, it was delicious food. It was the first time I was telling "delicious, delicious, delicious..."all the time. I enjoyed the salads. Huge, great, and what impressed me most was that I felt as if the dishes had been cooked with LOVE !!!
Every day I was waiting for my lunch chez Chrysanthi, and it happened to me for the first time in my life that I felt so happy in a cafe'...

• Visited August 2013
London
“Nice little cafe”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was my second visit to this cafe. The deserts are always very nice. Don't forget to borrow a backgammon for a classic best-of-9 game..

Visited August 2013