All reviews sea view bit worn the usual amenities big advantage huge room restaurants and cafes reception staff are opposite the beach short walk apartment was clean self catering central location balcony furnishings nicosia couch proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place with beautiful view. Big balcony. 2 separate rooms with kitchen area. Too many restaurants and markets around. Sea side. Very nice to walk there nearly the beach... So romantic. Cleaning room every day. AC in 2 rooms. Big bothroom. We was very satisfied.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sun H, Front Office Manager at Sun Hall Beach Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2019

Thank you for such kind review. We will be more than happy to welcome you back!
With best regards,
Reception and Reservations Team

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

Amazing....me and my family were blown away by the amount of food and choices on offer at the buffet table
Had a lovely Christmas dinner and would definitely book again for next year as my family had enjoyed it so much.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2018

Very old fashioned furniture, TV did not work, fridge noisy all night, curtains full of holes. I could go on and on.
The whole place needs an urgent upgrade.
The level of cleaning is very very poor, there were crumbs under the sofa when we got there, they were still there when we left 11 days later.

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

So I stayed over last night. Paid through ebookers for a family room as had my 2 children. When we turned up they said I hadn't booked and wanted €60 deposit yet I'd paid £50 already and I weren't handing over more money! After over half an hour it was sorted and we got our key to then find out that there was 2 single beds and a sofa single no cot or bedding for sofa so called down and was told they couldn't help then our tv didn't work I rang down again and the receptionist wasn't bothered at all . I wouldn't of minded with the tv but with 2 children it made the night a lot longer as nothing to do in the room. When it came to bath time the water was yellow so I called down again receptionist wasn't bothered. Next day we called for breakfast as can have in the room 2 adults €5 each and 2 children €2.50 each full English when they arrived we were all given child portion and they wanted to charge us the adult price for all so I told them to collect all as we weren't paying. I also said wanted to speak to the manager but he wasn't willing to speak to me and told me to write a email and that he may reply. All I can say is stay clear of this place.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

We had visited here previously on three and although basic we had been quite happy as the apartments we had had been clean and spacious. I gave them a decent review on here. However we were there again last week and our apartment was shocking. If you read the official description it says fully renovated which is a lie it is only the top floors I am now told. To be fair I did not complain when we were there as the one good thing was the reception staff and I was so angry I did not want to take it out on them. I have complained since I was back but although I had a response from reception nothing from management. Just to outline a few of the problems damp and peeling plaster, black out curtains with huge holes in them and plug sockets thick with dust. The bathroom was a disgrace, the soap compartment had I assume been painted and the paint was peeling off, the tiles were dirty and the bath had old paint dripping down it. On the wall by the bath there was a electric switch which got soaked every time the shower was on. I have no idea what it was for I would not have dared to try it as it as I would probably been electrocuted.

So my advice now is don't touch the place. If you are lucky your apartment will be ok but you could end up in one like we did
Don't just take my word for it I am attaching picture

Trip type: Traveled as a couple