“'Fish Lovers'”

Pyla Tavern
Ranked #223 of 362 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good old Cypriot Hospitality..
If you are a fish lover this is were you should eat.Everything is fresh and if is not fresh is not on the menu......Excellent hospitality,family enviroment and very good prices.Try the local wines as well you want be dissapointed.
Definatly going back whenever in Cyprus.

1  Thank AvgiBath

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Was unsure where to eat and came across this restaurant which my husband wanted to try.
It was very quiet, hardly any customers. TheBeing a fish restaurant that was what it specialised in. I am not a great fish lover and opted for the Scampi whilst my husband had a fish meze. I personally did not enjoy my meal as I found the scampi not tasty at all but as the staff had disappeared I felt uncomfortable to complain. Although my husband enjoyed his meze it wasn't the best.
It was a small family run restaurant where they sat at a table chatting amongst themselves, a family came in and from the way they greeted them I presumed they were related and were more involved with them.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Wow, what a meal, I was astonished with the selection of fresh fish available in their cabinet, I picked various types of fish I wanted and wow, everything was cooked to perfection! I've been coming to Cyprus for many many years and every time I come I always pay Pyla Tavern a visit along with my guests, who many are now repeat customers of Pyla Tavern.

Great food, cooked to perfection along with a great atmosphere

Will be returning again in the summer and can't wait, especially for those small baby crabs and fried kalamari.

1  Thank Astakos
Reviewed October 1, 2012

very good and tratitional couzine good service and they use fresh ingritiends. good prices as well. i'll go there again.

1  Thank jambalayaCyprus
Reviewed September 3, 2012

and here i been many times usually for fresh fish.food is good not as good as it use to be prices are high butevery often is worthing to visit it for fresh fish

1  Thank tony_greek