“What a lovely meal - as always!”

Italia Spaghetteria
Ranked #7 of 374 Restaurants in Larnaca
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was our 5. visit to this Italian restaurant in Larnaca, relaxing atmosphere, fair prices and autentic lovely Italian food to be remembered. On this visit I had invoitini Emiliani with spaghetti - try it. My husband had Ox tale, try it too. Excellent quality and excellent cooked, a meal we will remember. We do recommend this restaurant and hope to visit it again next year.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Four of us visited the restaurant last night, it was my friends last night after being here for two weeks on holiday. It was the worst Italian meal I have ever had, I'm sorry to say. I had antipasto misto for my starter. Parma ham, ham, salami, two types of cheese, three cherry tomatoes and two pieces of bread crusts that had a slight taste of garlic. None was marinated, no olive oil, dressings, vinegarette or basil. No roasted peppers, no other veg, no fish, no garlic etc etc. Very disappointed to say the least. I asked the waitress for her advice on what to have for my main course as I was very hungry. (She was very helpful I must say.) I should not have listened to her. She advised a meal that came with pasta and was served with a beef stew! carrots and a big piece of marrow bone. It was terrible, who would serve a piece of marrow bone with pasta dish!! I wish I had a KFC now. My friend was on the loo all night. He had a mushroom starter followed by a prawn dish. I could go on but you get the gist. Lastly it was very expensive, if we enjoyed the meal it would not have mattered about the cost. We may just have been unlucky but I'm not going back to find out. Sorry about the bad review but I have nothing good to say about the place. Don't bother going!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Fantastic place for Italian food, the best we ever had. Really tastes homemade, the portions are more than fair, the atmosphere is so relaxing and welcoming, really this restaurant combines all main features a restaurant should have : Excellent food in very good portions - Very good Service - Very good prices. Our suggestions for main course : Lasagne (meat) & Specialita De La Casa..

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Cozy place with a fantastic Italian homemade food.
We have been to Italy many times as for business trips and vacations, so we visited different restaurants in different regions, so we could say for sure that pasta in Spagetteria could be regarded as the best one. Go and try it immediately.
Best regards to the owners of the restaurant

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

The family atmosphere and a real home made Italian food and very reasonable price .the best pasta we ever eat And ossobuco