“Good food, moderate service”

Masalas Indian Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 416 Restaurants in Larnaca
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Well known Indian restaurant at Oroklini, with a relatively nice decoration, tasty food but moderate service. Full on Sunday evening so you will need a reservation. Decent prices.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 17, 2018

We were here last year, everyone raved about the place. It wasn't as good as it could have been, so we tried again this week.
I wish I never bothered. The service was slow, we ordered drinks and were promptly forgotten about.
I asked another waitress for our drinks and then ordered food. The waitress was rushed, and although I asked if she understood everything I was saying she clearly didn't because the food that arrived was not what we ordered. By now I was losing the will to live so are what was if front of me. It was a very salty curry, not the delicate lamb dish I ordered.
I mentioned this to a waiter who sort of shrugged his shoulders.
The only time the waitress smiled at me was when she brought me the bill.
This is the only time I have not left a gratuity in a restaurant in Cyprus.
We will not be eating here again, there is a much nicer place literally across the road.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

We have been on a number of occasions in the last six months and the service is always slow. The food is excellent however the service lets it down. The early bird is really good value. We have also tried to the takeout again great food but a long wait. Make sure your not starving when you go there and plan for the wait plus you may have to a ask for things in between like more drinks and the bill. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Have visited twice and both times have been lovely! The staff are nice and friendly and the food is really fresh & tasty!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Very good india food!! service little slow but the food ise special!!i will be come back again!!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2018