“Very Tasty”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Decided to try Masalas after recommendation from a friend and wasn't disappointed.

The restaurant is approx 8kms out of Larnaca but not hard to find as situated just back from main road.

My husband and I shared poppadums, chicken tikka patia curry (mild & sweet curry), and mixed chicken grill.
Staff were very pleasant and food arrived very promptly. From Sunday to Friday they give you a discount of 15% if you dine in and 10% for takeaways.

Our meal came to 46 Euros including an alcoholic drink each, not the cheapest place but worth the money.

Restaurant was very clean and nicely decorated, plates were nice & hot which is good as food doesn't get cold.

Will definitely return here on our next visit.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I go regularly to dine at Masalas and the standard remains high every time. Their special early bird offer is excellent.
Popadums crisp and plenty of relishes to go with them. Veery good protions served promptly and hot. Nice nan breads
The service is good
Recommended

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have eaten in Masalas quite a few times and have never had a bad meal. If you like your curries spicy try the shawaddy its very very nice. They have outdoor seating and the parking there is ample.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A thoroughly enjoyable evening, friendly staff and superb food. One needs to know it is 8kms outside Larnaca on the DKELHIA ROAD, no problem if you have transport. Certainly worth a visit though.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Visited this lovely restaurant last night and it was great. Both my partner and I love Indian food and we think that Masala's is the best in Larnaca. My partner has the chicken dhansak and I have the prawn makhni, both were delicious, not spicy at all, but we chose our dishes to be mild. Do try the pashwary nan it's so yummy it is a sweet bread, but combining it with the sour dish it taste wonderful. If in larnaca, do try this awesome place.

1  Thank Andria A