“Always visit this restaurant when in Cyprus - best fish & chip shop in the world!!!!”

Lambros Fish & Chips
Ranked #3 of 333 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Surrey, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Fabulous location by the sea - great fresh food, great atmosphere, friendly helpful service, a must!

• Visited November 2012

• Greek first
  • Polish first
MANCHESTER
“Fish n Chips”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We always visit Lambros for fish n chips when Dionyssos Restaurant in Larnaca takes their much deserved day off.
We are never disappointed and enjoy the starter of Salad with fresh bread and lovely dip.
Although Lambros serve a variety of dishes Cod,Chips and mushy Peas is a must have!
There are many Cats on this lovely Island but the ones outside Lambros are the healthiest and friendliest I have seen....So Lambros fish is a must have for them too!!!

• Visited October 2012
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Best Fish & Chips in Cyprus”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

we first visited this resturant 30yrs ago, since then we have seen it improve its facilities with a pergola for outside dining, a lot of Cypriot families go to this place so that shows how good it is!!!! also as it is on an army base you get a lot of squaddies and there families also go, the fish & chips are excellent.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Patricia B
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Fish & Chips in Cyprus?”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I always swore that I would never indulge in what I term 'English
Fast Food' when I was abroad but we were taken here by a Cypriot friend who promised us an excellent lunch and we weren't disappointed. Lovely chips and fresh, sweet, battered cod, better than any I've tasted in a long while!

Visited October 2012
Bletchley, England, United Kingdom
“Great Sheftalia and Hallomii - and the fish and chips are good too :-)”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been going here for more years than I care to remember. They do the best fish and chips on the island and should not be missed. When we arrive our first trip is to the "kebabary" - my husband has the fish and chips and I have sheftalia and hallomii (with out the pitta bread) - can't go wrong!

Great value for money, friendly helpful staff and supported by the locals as well as the guys off the base - weekends are always very very busy - and the local police are always to be seen in there - getting their take aways.

• Visited October 2012