“good service,good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ocean basket

Ocean basket
Ranked #8 of 319 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“good service,good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

food was tasty, good portions, good service. very nice location.we were very pleased with everything and it was not too expensive.we went with our friends from cyprus they were also happy.

Visited October 2012

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Larnaca
“The Place for Shimp Lovers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you don't like shrimps, then this is not a good choice for you. There is no much of a choice in sushi or any other fish other than shrimps. But if you do like shrimps, then it's great!

Quality of food, big quantities, fair prices, average service, good wine list, excellent location (at the town seafront). I recommend not to have your desert there. Lots of many other choices next doors.

Reservation is a must.

Nicosia, Cyprus
“very good fish food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is very good, the portions are generous and the price is right. Extremelly busy on Sundays.

Limassol, Cyprus
“Okay. In limassol its better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

amazing fish and sushi but bad kalamari. Fish was fresh and had an amazing sauce butt I felt that the calamari as too chewy

Visited October 2012
Brasov, Romania
“Thrilled!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have to admit that I'm a vegetarian and that I went there for my boyfriend, who is a big fan of seafood. However, our waiter quickly found some solutions for me and I enjoyed a terrific salad, some delightful sweets for dessert and, of course, the ouzo I've missed so much since my last trip to Greece.
The food is delicious and the portions are huge! The personnel is great and very helpful!
Not to mention that I got a slice of cake (candle included :)) for my birthday on the house!
Would go back over and over again and so would my boyfriend!