“very good fish food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is very good, the portions are generous and the price is right. Extremelly busy on Sundays.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

amazing fish and sushi but bad kalamari. Fish was fresh and had an amazing sauce butt I felt that the calamari as too chewy

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have to admit that I'm a vegetarian and that I went there for my boyfriend, who is a big fan of seafood. However, our waiter quickly found some solutions for me and I enjoyed a terrific salad, some delightful sweets for dessert and, of course, the ouzo I've missed so much since my last trip to Greece.
The food is delicious and the portions are huge! The personnel is great and very helpful!
Not to mention that I got a slice of cake (candle included :)) for my birthday on the house!
Would go back over and over again and so would my boyfriend!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We actually ate in the one in Limassol with family members including an 8 year old. We all tried eachothers dishes and they were all very good and it was excellent value.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

ordered two fish and chips one battered and one with out batter due to gluten free eating. got one fish and chips at the advertised price of 5.5 euros and the gluten free one at 10 euros.