“Thrilled!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Brasov, Romania
“Thrilled!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have to admit that I'm a vegetarian and that I went there for my boyfriend, who is a big fan of seafood. However, our waiter quickly found some solutions for me and I enjoyed a terrific salad, some delightful sweets for dessert and, of course, the ouzo I've missed so much since my last trip to Greece.
The food is delicious and the portions are huge! The personnel is great and very helpful!
Not to mention that I got a slice of cake (candle included :)) for my birthday on the house!
Would go back over and over again and so would my boyfriend!

• Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Nice for family meal”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We actually ate in the one in Limassol with family members including an 8 year old. We all tried eachothers dishes and they were all very good and it was excellent value.

Visited November 2012
blackburn
“quirky”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

ordered two fish and chips one battered and one with out batter due to gluten free eating. got one fish and chips at the advertised price of 5.5 euros and the gluten free one at 10 euros.

Visited November 2012
Reykjavík
“Tempura was great”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Hotel staff pointed us there and we were not disappointed. We really enjoyed it, especially the Tempura and including wine we thought that it was good value.

• Visited November 2012
Kangasala, Finland
“Very good but not that cheap”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The place was almost full but we were lucky to have seats even from inside. Food was good and there were plenty of it; we had meze. We took also house wine with the food. Total price was 80 euros from 2 persons and that was the most expensive price we had in Larnaca. It still was worth it!

• Visited November 2012