“Another mouthwatering experience”

Ranked #177 of 350 Restaurants in Larnaka City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Further to our visit last October my husband and I have dined in April and July at The French Rendevouz restaurant. Both times our meals were excellent. I July we both had a delicious soup then my husband had steak and I had king prawns. We shared a dessert and finished with coffees and french brandy.
After reading some of the other reviews I find it difficult to believe we are writing about the same restaurant!
The location suits us fine also as not everyone needs to look out at the sea to appreciate fine food.
WE will be visiting again next June.

3  Thank JaniceRogers
There are newer reviews for French Rendez-Vous

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Average food, average atmosphere, average prices, average service. I have been there twice this year, once for dinner and once for coffee and dessert. Dinner was good, tasty dishes at average prices. The service is rather slow. The desserts were quite good. The location is a negative for me, as there's nothing else in the area (unlike the Phinikoudes or Makenzy areas), but it's a good option for once in a while..

Reviewed August 1, 2012

In April 2012 we visited Rendez-vous which proved to be a very bad choice.The food was terrible,rhe staff was pushing us to order more and more and the prices were too high.Please do not go there.Shame on the owner.

1  Thank salonica s
Reviewed June 20, 2012

this is a good restaurant but very bad location
owners spend lots of money but food can be better

Reviewed June 3, 2012

The French Rendez-Vous in Larnaca, Cyprus can put quite a few parisian restaurants to shame. The food is excellent and the ambiance is great. I love their tarte aux poireaux (leek pie) for starters and their filet de boeuf maître d'hôtel for main course which is served with crispy French fries and juicy vegetables. And, of course, crêpes Suzette with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert. The perfect dinner! On the minus side, the service is often too slow - especially at weekends- but it's worth waiting.

1  Thank Anastasia M