“The best Indian food I have ever eaten !!!”
Review of The Balti House

The Balti House
Ranked #20 of 400 Restaurants in Larnaca
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Balti House Tandoori twice during our stay. First of all , the place is amazing , the food was so good that we ate all despite we were full ! The prawn dish and the soups are great! As well as naan and our favourite Mango Lassi ! My husband took lamb dish and asked for spicy one and he was astonished ! He was eating Indian food allover the world and said that this was the best one ever ! We were with little kid , and the waiter has seen that my sis and her husband couldnt eat because little boy was bored , so he took him and played with him until they finished ! That was amazing ! Moreover he remembered us when we came for the second time, which was really nice ! We regreat that we had to go back , but when we go to Larnaca again , this is the place we are going to eat in ! I recommend this restaurant with all my heart !!!!

3  Thank sabciaz

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Real authentic Indian, the best prices in the area, you need to book a table at weekends, very good service and fantastic tasty food.

3  Thank deesoto
Reviewed July 8, 2018

This is an Indian restaurant that provides good food at a reasonable price. Some dishes are very good and some are average. I prefer dishes such as Chicken Bhuna to say Chichen Korma.

2  Thank akgcy
Reviewed June 22, 2018

This is a nicely decorated and air-conditioned Indian restaurant with beautiful atmosphere and music, that is located at Dekelia Rd., about 8 km from the city of Larnaca.
The authentic Indian food with wonderful flavours was delicious, the portions were generous and the prices very reasonable. Staff were very friendly, attentive and helpful. I highly recommend it!

5  Thank Dennis6723
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Wifey and I went for dinner last night. This place is great, we were promptly greeted and given a choice of tables. The service was prompt, the dinner was perfect.
The staff spoke great English, and I was delighted to find the bill less than I anticipated.

I recommend dining here, we will be going again on our next holiday.

4  Thank Paul M